Monday, March 26, 2018

A Meme

Happy Spring and Monday All - It has been a wicked busy week again and I couldn't stay focused long enough to write a story.  I found this meme that PK sent me and judging by the answer to the first question it was five years ago so chances are it's new to most of you.

Enjoy and I'll try to stay focused enough for a tale next Monday.  In the interim and if you just need to have a story to start Monday click here.



1.  AGE : Really or in my head - 74 -40 on some days

2.  BED SIZE: KING

3. CHORE YOU HATE: Housecleaning

4. PET"S NAMES: Sunny Girl, Lancer, Baylor, Ms. Stripe (past - none present)

5. ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY (ITEMS): Glasses and computer

6. FAVORITE COLOR:Turquoise

7. GOLD OR SILVER: Both

8. HEIGHT: 5'6"

9. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY (IN HEAD OR REAL) Guitar, I guess - in my head, of course)

10. JOB:Retired - part time writer when I'm focused.

11. KIDS: 1

12. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: with my husband

13. MUSIC YOU LOVE: Except for rap, I like all music.

14.NICKNAMES: Lee

15. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY OTHER THAN BIRTH: None

16. PET PEEVE: tRUMP

17. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "Asshole, now there's a word." Pretty woman

18. RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right handed

19. SIBLINGS: 2 brothers and a sister

20. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Usually between 6:30 and 7:00 am

21. UNDERWEAR: Most always - not necessarily a bra.

22.VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE: Brussels sprouts

23. WORKOUT STYLE:  Water aerobics, walking

24.BEST DISH I MAKE:  Veal Picatta or Osso Bucco (it's a toss up)

25. BEST PLACE TO VISIT:A beach, any beach.


Can't wait to see how many participate.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.







18 comments:

  1. This is a great meme Sunny and I enjoyed reading your answers, and especially that you included answers in your head only. With you on brussel sprouts!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all live in our head or is it a parallel universe as Steven Hawking suggested? Anyone, I'm pretty sure I hate brussel sprouts in all of them.

      Delete
    2. OOPS, I kinda LOVE brussel sprouts! It's celery I hate!

      Delete
  2. hi Sunny, might have a go t this one too. Hope you and Ray have a good week.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...and I sometime wish I could share what is my head...nice to know I am not alone. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My head is a collection of thoughts that might get me committed if I let them loose. Sometimes, my life in my head is much better than reality.

      Delete
  4. Great meme Sunny, I'm going to steal this one thanks. We have a few answers in common. Have a nice restful week.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Restful weeks seem to be a thing of the past for me. I complain but I could stop if I wanted. I think that as I get older I realize I have more time behind me than in front of me and I'm making the most of it. Besides, if I stop I might fall down.

      Delete
  5. Nice meme. Might have to do this one. With you on the brussel sprouts.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, but thank PK, I found it back in my archives. It was interesting to see if and how my answers changed.

      Delete
  6. Thanks, Sunny! This was a fun surprise on a Monday morning. Loved all your responses but especially the movie quote! And turquoise is definitely your color.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That quote fits so many situations - it's perfect. Yes, I'm a winter so bright colors look best on me. I'm glad because the older I get the bolder my colors seem to get.

      Delete
  7. SG,
    Lovely answers .............. I have seen that dislike of upper underwear in action.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good meme, but I love a good story too. I personally think you need to take a three year RV trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more RV's for me - I'm done. I wouldn't even suggest a weekend because Ray may get readdicted. lol

      Delete
  9. Loved reading your answers. I can play piano in my head...the character in my book plays beautifully. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day