Friday, August 21, 2015

DO YOU HAVE YOUR COPY YET!!


DO YOU HAVE YOUR COPY YET!!!   This is the best Cassie yet.  Of course, I say that everytime PK writes another Cassie adventure.  I think I would like to live Cassie's life, and then again I think I enjoy reading about it rather than living her life (it's that damn ivory brush that Tom wields).



This is Sue. I know you didn’t come here looking for me, you’re looking for Cassie. There’s been a lot of that going on lately. It wasn’t quite twelve thirty when I headed back to her house. The first thing I saw as I pulled up was that the front door opened. That wasn’t right. They rarely used the front door and that it was standing opened—I felt pure horror as I rushed in calling Cassie’s name. Cassie’s purse with the contents spilled all over the floor was the first thing I saw. Then, I saw her phone, the glass shattered, on the floor across the room.
I hope to God to never in my life feel that kind of panic again. I had to find her, I was scared she was in the house hurt or worse and I bolted to her bedroom, it was empty. I couldn’t look further. I felt like I was drowning, the air around me seemed thick; I headed back to the front door when the word ‘crime scene’ came to mind. Reaching the front porch I felt dizzy and collapsed into a small chair there. Turning my head quickly I was sick in the yard. I had to find Cassie, I had to call 911, I had to call Tom, I had to call Steve, yet I couldn’t move. And I remember praying—please don’t let this be real.

Here is the blurb:

Cassie loves her life on the river with Tom and her friends. She feels Tom has her wrapped in a safe and protected cocoon of love. But her world is jarred when the phone calls begin. Cassie hesitates to tell Tom about them knowing he’ll over react and she will be the one under ‘house arrest’. But when the calls go from annoying to frightening she has no choice. Tom brings in the police to find out who is behind the harassment and make plans to keep Cassie safe, but he’s too late – Cassie is gone without a trace.

The police began an all out search, but there are few clues to go on. Will life on the river ever be the same again?

Get your copy now by clicking on either of the links below.  You won't be sorry.





9 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, I have it on my TBR list. I loved the scene and can't wait to get started. Thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already started! It is wonderful, and I didn't want to go to bed last night. I should be able to finish tonight!! I just love Cassie!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely on my TBR and can't wait to start reading.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi SG,

    Loved the blurb and yes got my copy but goodness knows when I'll get round to reading it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sunny,
    the Amazon link doesn't work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I'm really interest in knowing what people think of this one. Thanks Sunny for the shout out. Here's the Amazon buy link -

    http://www.amazon.com/Cassies-Ordeal-Space-Book-ebook/dp/B01466LHKA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440065222&sr=8-1&keywords=Cassie%27s+Ordeal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sunny and PK! Just. One. Clicked. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day