Monday, February 9, 2015

Another Week Already

Happy Monday

It's been a lovely week here weather wise, sorry if it hasn't been as great where you are. Spring is coming, hang on.  Life has been quiet, just usual stuff.  This weekend we're going to PS to meet our kids - excited about that.



Did manage to write a story this week.  Not the greatest and it may or may not be the beginning to a new book.  Let me know whether you think I should continue.  Of course, there is no title because I can never seem to come up with one I like - suggestions gratefully accepted.


Annie Wilson stepped out of the kitchen to get a coke.  The lunch crowd was finally over and she thanked the powers that be and hoped the rest of the afternoon would be slow - Meat Loaf Tuesday was always a killer and she was whipped.  She went to get a coke from the dispenser when she heard the jingle of the bell over the door indicating another customer had walked in.  She looked up and quickly looked down


She met him five years ago when she was just 18 and he was 22. They met when she was visiting her sister in Dallas, and supposedly out for a night of fun at a street festival instead of  clubbing. Under age at the time and with a false ID in the name Clovis Gentry, and false courage from the tequila, she flirted and carried on with every man/boy at the club.  She was about to get herself into real trouble when she stepped outside with someone that was interested in more than flirting.  He wasn’t taking no for an answer and she was fighting him off like a tomcat when Jace McCall came to her rescue.  He stepped in between the two.

“I don’t think the lady wants what you’re offering.”

“Who the hell are you and what business is it of yours?” came the surly reply.

“It doesn’t matter, the lady is not interested.  Now go back to whatever rock you climbed out from and leave her alone.”

The guy pulled back his arm and was about to deliver his fist into Jace’s face, when a well placed kick from ‘Clovis’ ended the confrontation.  The big jerk immediately had something else to do with his hands.  Doubled over and grabbing his precious jewels, he swore at them as Jace led her away.

Jace knew she had one too many tequilas because he had his eye on her for quite a while.  She was a looker and way too big for her britches, thought she was God’s gift to men.  She needed someone to take her in hand before she got into big trouble.  He wasn’t looking for someone to babysit and that’s what she needed so he’d stayed away but when he saw her leaving with that idiot, he knew he had to do something. So here he was, arguing with her about how she was going to get home.

“Do you have someone to drive you home?” he asked.

“I can drive myself.”

“I don’t think so, you’re far too drunk to get behind the wheel.”

Annie was not about to let somebody tell her what to do.  She started digging into her purse for her keys, when he grabbed her arm and everything spilled onto the ground.  Jace confiscated her keys as he helped her pick up the remaining items.  He ushered her back into the bar, sat her down and ordered some coffee.  He pushed the mug in front of her and told her to drink.

“I don’t drink coffee,” she told him.

“Drink the coffee!!!”  She pushed the mug away.

“Little girl, I’ve taken about all the nonsense I’m going to take from you.  Now you either drink the coffee or I’m going to take you over my knee and spank that spunky little bottom of yours right here.”

“You wouldn’t dare.  You touch me and I’m calling the police.”

“I would dare, now drink the damn coffee.”

“No!!!”  He pulled her across his hip and spanked her bottom six times amid her hoots and hollers.  People reacting to the commotion were doing some hooting and hollering of their own, enjoying the show and urging him to continue the spanking. He let her up, “Now go ahead and call the police.”  She sputtered and spewed but didn’t use her phone, nor did she drink the coffee.

Jace scowled at her but refused to leave her side.  He collected her belongings from the bartender, took her by the arm and pulled her to his truck. People applauded as they went by.  He opened his door, slid her across the seat and buckled in her seat belt.  He was afraid if he pushed her into the passenger door she would bolt before he got around to the other side.  He drove to the address she gave the cabbie last night only to find it was a grocery store.

“What’s your address?”  She didn’t open her mouth.

“Girl, speak up or you’ll be back over my knee.”  Silence.

“Girl, I’ll pull over if you don’t give me that address now!!!.  In a very meek voice, he heard 11171 Chapman.”


“11171 Chapman where?”

Dallas.” 

He drove up to a one-story ranch house in suburban Dallas.  She jumped out of the car and ran to the door the minute he shut off the engine.  She was at the door and almost inside when he caught up to her.  A gal, looking very much like ‘Clovis’ was at the door, with a tall fellow standing beside her.

“Where have you been?  We’ve been worried sick.”

“She’s been at The Regal Canadian.  It’s a club downtown.”

“Who are you?”

“My name is Jace McCall and I sort of took care that she got home in one piece.”

“Thank you Jace McCall.  She’s only 18 years old and my parents would never forgive me if anything happened to Annie while she was staying here with me.  I’m Cathy Price and this is my husband Dick.”

“Annie, huh.  Well she has ID stating she is Clovis Gentry and old enough to drink.  I felt she had a little too much to drink and after an incident decided to see her home myself.  Here are her keys and the car is at the club.”

“Well, we can’t thank you enough Jace Mc Call.  Dick and I would like you to join us for dinner tomorrow as a thank you.  Does a home cook meal appeal to you?”

“You bet.”
  
                                                **************************

When Jace arrived for dinner the following evening, a very different Annie Wilson answered the door. She looked fresh-faced and a lot more appealing than she had the night before.  She wore an off the shoulder peasant blouse, a short denim skirt and cowboy boots.  Her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail that swished when she walked and that cute little butt he had spanked last night looked very appealing.

It was a delicious dinner and the conversation enlightening; Annie acted like the teenager she was.  Her demeanor had very much to do with the fact that her brother-in-law, with her father’s permission, had taken her in hand the previous evening.  As Cathy told how Annie had received a paddling the night before, he watched the color creep up into Annie’s face.  “Of course, she was lucky because if she had been home the paddling would have been bare bottomed instead of over her clothing.  Daddy always punished us bare bottom.”  Jace was embarrassed for Annie who seemed to fade into the woodwork as the conversation continued. 

After dinner, Annie started to take dishes to the kitchen and Jace offered to help.  He wanted to tell Annie not to be embarrassed about the dinner conversation that he was brought up much the same way and a spanking was nothing to be embarrassed about.

“It’s all your fault, Mr. Clean.  If you had just minded your business, none of this would have happened.”

“Obviously, you still don’t realize how irresponsible your behavior was and the how badly things could have ended; instead of just getting your bottom spanked, you could have ended up beaten, raped or even killed.”

“I can take care of myself.”

“Yes, I saw what a good job you were doing in the parking lot.   You were lucky I came along.”

“Well, I’m grounded for the duration of my visit here and Cathy confiscated my false ID, so I guess I’m safe for a while.”

“That’s a good thing, because obviously the paddling didn’t instill any sense into you.”

“Please,” and rolled her eyes at him.

At this point, Jace had to leave the kitchen before he took her back over his knee.  This girl needed a damn good spanking, probably more than one.  He wouldn’t mind taking on the chore of making her see the error of her ways but she was way too young. He hoped she’d make it to twenty-one before getting into any more trouble, but he had serious doubts.

Jace rejoined Cathy and Dick in the living room, thanked them for the dinner and took his leave.

“Come say good-by to Jace,” Cathy yelled into the kitchen.

Annie, was quite a little actress, and turned into the sweet girl he met earlier in the evening.  “Thank you so much for everything.  Hope I see you again.” She reached up to kiss his cheek and whispered “Never.”

He snickered and had all he could do to keep his hand from swatting her backside.

“Good night all.”  He walked to his truck and hoped he did come across Annie Wilson sometime down the line. He had a thing or two he would like to teach spunky Ms. Wilson.




  

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.



21 comments:

  1. Loved this story. I would love to hear more about this couple. I can see another great book in the future. Amyee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amyee - we shall see but I think there may be a book here.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, really enjoyed this and would love to know what happens next after they meet again.

    She is feisty, love her spunk! Maybe you could call it "Annie's Spunk" lol. "The Taming of Annie"? Or "Annie's Lesson".

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, great titles - can I hire you to come up with titles for my books. I'm terrible at it.

      I'm working on what happens next.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny, glad to see you have your mojo back, please keep on with the story.
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't say it's all the way back, but i do see some light. thanks.

      Delete
  4. SG, Thanks.Yes I liked it and yes I'd like to read more.

    I'm hopeless with titles so no help there, sorry.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm helpless with titles also. Glad not so with the stories.

      Delete
  5. Oh yes, the beginning of a book definitely! Of course I do feel that way about all your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sunny,

    Yes, please write more! No suggestions for a title. Perhaps one will come to you when you develop the story further. Notice my optimism with 'when' not 'if'!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the when not if. I do think there's a book in there and I'm working on it

      Delete
  7. Hi Sunny, I loved this. I think that there is so much more possible with someone like Annie. I don't know what a good title could be, but since I like assonances "Annie's adventures' was the first that came up. I'd love to read more about her.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that NiNa, I as anxious to see how it goes as you.

      Delete
  8. Love this Sunny! Definitely would love to see this story continued! You could always title it "Annie's Attitude" ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remind me of that title in a couple of weeks - it will definitely be in the mix.

      Delete
  9. You made me curious too, Sunny. I hope there will be more.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh I would love to read about that little brat getting a good spanking. More please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'll just have to make sure she gets what you think she deserves. lol

      Delete
  11. Do Annie and Cathy get in trouble together? Do the men need to take both in hand?

    Good start to the story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day