Friday, March 1, 2013

Spanking Meme

I saw this over on My Personal Thinking Spot the other day.  By now it may be all over blogland but since I was going to be out of town and would not be putting up a Friday  post I thought I would schedule this.  How's that for a run on sentence.

It's a little long, but it's fun.  My answers are based on our version of TTWD.  Feel free to post on your site - it will be interesting to see how many different answers there will be.


SPANKING SURVEY

Have you ever gotten spanked?     DUH

Are you spanked bare bottomed, over panties, or over clothes? All three

What is the best thing about being spanked?  It hurts so good and I love the “dancing”

What position do you get spanked in? Usually OTB,  sometimes OTL and sometimes OTH

Have you ever gotten spanked in public? Spanked no, swatted yes

What do you get spanked with the most? Doggin bat, leather paddle

On a scale of 1-10 how much does the average spanking hurt? On average, about a 5 to an 8, but 8 only shortly, and not that often. 

Have you ever gotten spanked with a hairbrush?. NO

Have you ever been spanked so hard that you started to cry?
NO

Were you spanked as a child? Yes

Do you think spanking is fun? YES

Have you ever gotten spanked for bad driving (speeding ticket, etc)?  
NO

Have you ever gotten a spanking for no reason at all?
Yes, all the time.
...
Have you ever gotten spanked by a teacher?
NO

Is your butt spankable?
The spanker seems to think so

Are you currently in trouble?
Define trouble

Do you get lectured during the spanking?
NO

Have you ever seen someone else get spanked?
NO, not IRL

Have you ever gotten spanked for cursing?
 NO damn way

Have you ever gotten spanked for lying?
Who me?

Have you ever been spanked with more than one spanking instrument in one spanking session?  Isn't
 everybody?

Do you hate spankings? NO

How many people spank you?
ONE.

Have you ever gotten spanked with your butt in the air? 
Yes

Have you ever gotten spanked so hard your butt was purple? No 

Do you think that spanking is a good punishment? Can’t say – we don’t do punishment.

Do you believe spanking has made your relationship better, or worse?
Better

Is your butt red and sore afterwards?
Yes for about 5 minutes

Have you ever gotten spanked with a sneaker?
No

Have you ever been spanked twice in one day?
Yes

Have you ever asked to be spanked for something you did wrong?
No, only for something I did right.

Would you talk about spousal spankings to your friends/family members?  Not mine

Have you ever gotten you butt caned? 
NO and it will stay that way.

Have you ever gotten spanked with a wooden spoon
YES

What do you get spanked for?  Fun and frolic

On average, how many times a month are you spanked? Not enough

Do your friends know that you get spanked? 
Spanked no, swatted yes

On a 1-10 scale, how hard would you get spanked for something serious,such as speeding?  
N/A

Have you ever gotten your butt belted?
Yes

Have you ever gotten your butt paddled? Yes.

After your spanking is over, how long before you repeat the same offense? 
As soon as I can

Does your spouse enjoy spanking you?
Yes

When is the last time you got spanked?
A week ago Thursday

Have you ever spanked yourself?
 No

What is the worst thing about being spanked?
It hurts

How long does the spanking last? Until it’s over

Do you like to be spanked?
Yes

Would you describe yourself as a rule follower, or a rule breaker? 
Rules, what are rules?


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings 

30 comments:

  1. Oh this is so you! Love it! I can't wait to see the variations in others answers. I know mine are a bit different!lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Hope this meme makes the rounds. It's fun

      Delete
  2. Oh loved your answers hehe
    Tell me how does one get spanked with the butt I'm the air? I've got some really weird vision of this in my head now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. laying over the back of the couch, bending over, some examples of having your butt in the air. Is that a better visual?

      Delete
    2. Lol yes sunny that is definitely better than what I had in my head. You really don't want to know what I was thinking hehehehe

      Delete
    3. You know, I don't think I do. lol

      Delete
  3. Love your answers Sunny. Fun survey, this started doing the rounds a while back but there weren't so many takers. Hopefully this time!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way that I'm filling this out, but sure enjoyed your answers! LOL, you're cheeky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheeky, huh, Yeah I've got some good size cheeks. lol

      Delete
  5. Thanks..great answers and since I am still recovering I am going to 'borrow' it for a post later today! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SG. Super answers I do love a meme so I'll be borrowing this one.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your answers Ronnie. They should be fun.

      Delete
  7. Fun! My favorite answer of yours was "define trouble." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun to read...you have such a great joyful spirit! I may borrow this and answer on a rainy day... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too funny! I noticed nobody commented on it, and so I took it down, lol. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I tried commenting but blogger was being her usual butt, when I came back to do it again, it was gone. Thanks for the meme.

      Delete
    2. Maybe that is what happened then. Here I was just thinking nobody liked the survey or had seen it too many times before. Lol.

      Delete
  10. These are great SG, your answers made me smile. You should really give the cane a try, its delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this meme and love your answers. Your posts always put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy Mrs. D. I will stop by soon to visit your site.

      Delete
  12. I enjoyed doing this meme. It *was* a bit long, but very interesting. I liked your answers and I'm totally with you on the cane -- no way! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! These are great questions and answers :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Dee for stopping by. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information.

    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    Also visit my website - Chaussures De Football

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day