Thursday, April 2, 2015

Real Neat Blog


Thank you DF (I think) for nominating me




The rules, that come along with these things are as follows:
1. Put the award logo on your post.
2. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
4. Let them know you nominated them.

ANSWERS TO SEVEN QUESTIONS:

1.  If there was space left in my wardrobe, where would I love to go shopping? This is a tough question because I hate to shop.  Another reason it's tough is because I don't know if you mean a particlar store, or a particular location.  If it's a store, I guess I would pick Chico's - I always seem to find something there I can't live without.  If you mean location, somewhere either in the Caribbean or Hawaii.
2.  Which side of the road do you drive on and have you ever driven on the 'wrong' side. Yes, in St. Thomas and it's scary as hell.
3, If ability was no hindrance, which language in the world (past or present) would you like to learn and why? I can't pick just one, but definitely one of the romance languages because I love how they sound.
4. If I could go to any art gallery or museum in the world, which paintings would you pick to put up in your home?
Woman in the Garden at Sainte-Adresse by  Monet and Vase of Peonies by Manet 
Hanging in the Metropolitan Museum of Art
5. If you were told to go door to door to sell kink/TTWD to a vanilla stranger, what would be the one thing you think is the most important to convey.
Consent
6. Sex in a shower, hot tub or outdoor pool - any preferences?
All are fun.
7.  What is the most romantic thing your partner has ever done for you?
Booked a surprise trip to Hawii for our anniversary.

NOW I HAVE TO COME UP WITH SEVEN QUESTIONS:

1.  What's your favorite time of day and why?
2.  Name the last three books you read.
3.  What's your favorite movie?
4.   If cost was not a factor, where in the world would you most like to visit?
5.  Milk chocolate or Dark chocolate?
6.  Are you a breakfast eater, and if so., what's your favorite breakfast.
7.  What do you want for your next birthday?

OKAY, HERE COMES THE NEXT PART, NOMINATING SOME OTHER BLOGGERS

PK Corey
Ronnie
AngelBrat
Ami
Hermione

22 comments:

  1. Congrats! Great answers!
    I love your choice of paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers Sunny, love your shopping location and painting choices.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers (and paintings) and Hawaii - envious, so far away from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny, great answers, I fancy Hawaii but it's a long way from here :(
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said to DF, you have things closer that I would like, i.e. Ireland, Paris, et al.

      Delete
  5. I also love your choice of paintings....and that hubby of yours scored big on that surprise.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nomination!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunny, great answers. Thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NiNa. I love the answers to the questions on your blog too.

      Delete
  8. Nice painting and a wonderful Anniversary surprise. Enjoyed reading your answers SG.

    Thanks for the nomination. I've been lucky enough to be nominated for it twice:) so will do one post and answer both set of questions.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great Anniversary surprise too.

      You're welcome for the nomination, good idea about answering both at once.

      Delete
  9. Congrats on your award Sunny. Loved your choice in paintings. Wow...what a lovely surprise gift from Ray. Thanks for sharing your fun answers.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, feel free to grab it and do it for yourself.

      Delete
  10. I appreciate the nomination and I'll have my answers up soon. I hate shopping too. I wonder if we'd feel any differently if we had the body we had when we were twenty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for nominating me and I will get on with a post and answers as soon as I can.

    I just love the answers you gave. So driving on the left makes you nervous, huh?! Ha!!!! I love driving on the left or right. Get lots of practice with France being so close!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful paintings...love Hawaii...hate shopping and always have... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day