Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday's Tale




Not sure what to call this story, Part Two, a sequel or whatever. I never intended it to be continued but...I was in need of a story and thought about this one that had lots of positive feedback.  If you want to read the original story, click here.

Carolyn Hendricks and Marcus Taylor were a couple and had been for a year.  He would never have thought one female could keep him that interested that long.  Until he met her, his longest relationship was four months.  By then he could predict conversations, reaction, complaints, behaviors, sex; there seemed to be no surprises left in them. Too boring - the challenge and spontaneity were gone. Not so with Carolyn.  He didn’t know if she did it on purpose, or she was just naturally adventuresome, sometimes he thought she must have been a courtesan in a previous life.

They met each other at a charity auction through her sister,who he dated once upon a time.  What was really unbelievable was that Melissa gave her blessing  Carolyn was nothing like Melissa.

Marcus Taylor,  was a successful businessman and hard taskmaster. His demands were exacting, but he was extremely generous and fair. He didn’t get to be a billionaire by allowing others to walk all over him. Marcus was born in a typical middle-class background to ordinary parents who expected extraordinary things from their only son.  He parlayed his athletic prowess and won a scholarship to prep school, his SAT scores and his athleticism granted him a scholarship to Brown University where he met many of the sons of tycoons in the business world.  He moved into their circles, and listened and learned both in and out of school, and by the time he graduated from Harvard Business School, he was well on his way to making his first million.  He never looked back.        

He worked hard and he played hard, and he expected the same of those around him. In business, you might get a second chance, and if you did you damn well performed better than anyone else, because if not you were gone.  He was a little less stringent with personal relationships.  He had rules and if broken, there were consequences, some carried out immediately, some later, but never forgotten. Despite this or maybe because he was a generous man and lover, it was never the female companions who called off the relationship.  A most eligible bachelor, his name was on every matron’s tongue and list as a possible spouse for their daughter.  That’s why Carolyn Hendricks was an enigma.  She was an ordinary working girl, attractive but no raving beauty, not the least impressed by his status or his money but had somehow captured his heart. 

Tonight, they were going to attend the auction where they had met the year before.  It was also the night he was going to ask Carolyn to move in with him.  He wasn’t quite ready to risk marriage just yet. 

He texted Carolyn, he would have Gregson, his driver, pick her up and drive her to the event where he would meet her.  Carolyn didn’t respond, which annoyed him.  She knew how he felt about being able to access her at all times; it was one of their greatest ongoing battles.  Carolyn was her own person, and he appreciated that quality, as long as it fit in with his plans.  When ten minutes passed and she still had not answered his text, he sent another, telling her to expect a spanking, and that she would get one extra spank for every minute she ignored him.  He set the timer on his watch.

When Carolyn received the first text, she decided she wasn’t going to the event.  She hated when he pulled this, and he knew it.  There were a couple of times he never showed because he was waylaid in another meeting, and she was stuck at an event she didn’t want to attend in the first place.  She decided to ignore him and went directly home after work.  She was sitting in her easy chair, when she heard a key in the lock and in walked Marcus.  She knew he would come, she would have been disappointed otherwise.  Removing his jacket and rolling up the sleeves on his shirt as he walked toward her; she knew he was going to spank her. 

“Didn’t you get my texts?”

“I did.”

“Then why didn’t you answer?”

“You know I hate it when you send Gregson and expect me to meet you at an event.”

“I do, but you could have had the courtesy to answer my texts.”

“You should have called.”

“You should have answered my texts.”

He kissed her and then took her over his knee.  He was surprised to find she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“You’re supposed to wear panties unless you are with me.”

“I know.”

“Then why aren’t you wearing any?”

“I’m seeing you, aren’t I.” 

“You didn’t know I was coming.”

“Yes, I did.  I was expecting you and figured I would just make it easier on you, so I removed my panties.”

“Let’s see if you’re so flippant once I get started because you have lots of extras coming.”

“So the text said.” Their banter was one of the many things that intrigued him about Carolyn.  She was never afraid to stand her ground and gave him as good as she got.  He smiled because he knew she couldn’t see him.  They performed this scenario many times.  It started out as one of the pre-requisites of their relationship that she submit to consequences if she was deemed to be naughty – the consequence most always included a spanking.  He always loved reddening a pretty girl’s ass, but this was the first time he found someone who actually enjoyed getting her ass reddened. 

“Are you ready.”

“Aren’t I always.”

“Still sassy, I see.”  He placed one hand on her back and the other on her bottom.  He just held it there for a moment until he started moving his hand in circles up and down her bottom and thighs.  When he knew she was completely relaxed, the spanking began.  As always he spanked hard right from the beginning. He spanked her ass until it was the most beautiful shade of red and stopped. From past experience, she knew he wasn’t finished.  His fingers moved to her slit and he fingered her until she was at the brink of orgasm and quit. 

“This is the part of the spanking for not answering my second text.  I believe I said you would be getting one spank for every minute you didn’t respond, didn’t I?”

“Whatever you say.”

He smacked her bottom.  “I expect a respectful answer.”

“Whatever you say, sir.” She tried hiding the giggle that was ready to burst forth.

“That’s better.”  The next thing she knew he was paddling her ass again, except this go round hurt much more.  He was really applying the heat letting her know his displeasure.  It stung like hell and when she cried out, he only increased the intensity. Finally, he stopped.  She was sure her ass was in flames and she wasn’t sure if his gentle rubbing was helping or hurting. His fingers probed her anus, she squirmed a bit and he slapped her ass reigniting the heat that had begun to abate. 

“Stand up,” he directed.   He maneuvered himself on the sofa and unzipped his trousers.

“Get to it,” he told her.  This too was part of their ritual.  She started to give him the cock worship he expected and while she was deep throating him, she pinched his ball sac. He let out a howl.  “You’re going to pay for that girl.” 

“mmm,” was all he heard but felt the vibration as she continued to suck. 

“Enough,” he pulled out and she grated her teeth along the length of his shaft. “Damn girl, you’re really being naughty today.  I think you need to be taught a lesson.”  He pulled her up to the couch, told her to get on her knees and then pushed his way into her tight little hole, telling her to finger herself while he continued to punish her anus with his rock hard cock.  Marcus loved taking her like this, he knew the hard thrusts against her freshly spanked ass would bring her an exploding climax.  She was always so submissive after one of their sessions, he knew she would be amenable to most everything he suggested tonight.  It was a heady feeling and one he never tired of.


                                _________________________________

Two weeks later at breakfast,  Marcus asked Carolyn when she planned to move her stuff into his place.

“There’s no need.”

“What do you mean there’s no need?”

“I will stay with you but I’m not giving up my apartment. We can refer to it as ‘the closet’ if you like.  I won’t be changing my address, I told you that when you asked that I move in with you.”

“I thought you were kidding.”

“I wasn’t. I don’t feel comfortable giving up my entire life without some kind of commitment.  Suppose you get tired of me, then I would be out in the world starting from scratch.”

“Do you want me to sign a paper that if something happens between us, you will be compensated?”

“Oh, like a hooker or call girl.”

“Dammit, Carolyn.  Stop it.  Keep talking like that and I’m going to take you over my knee.  I’ve closed business deals with less difficulty. I’ve never asked someone to live with me before, this is a big deal for me

“I understand how hard it was for you to take this step, but it’s just as difficult for me.  Let’s try it this way for a while and see what happens.”

Marcus had no choice, he could demand but it would get him no where.  He'd tried that a few times but she had an indomitable spirit and he knew better than to push it.  Why am I a pushover when it comes to her, he thought to himself.


That night, Marcus and Carolyn were dining in.  Marcus loved to cook and he was making a pasta dish when Carolyn came in from work.  She kissed him hello.

“Change into what I left on the bed and then come back here to the kitchen.”

In the bedroom, she found a short silk kimono that barely covered her bottom, a lacy thong and a pair of high heeled mules.  Interesting, she thought to herself.  She donned the outfit and entered the kitchen.

“Good girl” he said when he saw her and reached over to give her a kiss.  His hand reached in and fondled her breasts before pulling her to him and cupping her ass cheeks, she felt his erection growing. "There’s a package for you on the table.”

“Is it the rest of this outfit?”

“Don’t be a smart ass, or you’re going to have a smarting ass.” He slapped her behind.

It was a thin, slender box and she hoped it wasn’t another piece of jewelry. He had bought her several pieces already and she felt funny accepting any more.  When she untied the ribbon and opened the box, it wasn’t jewelry; instead it was filled with credit cards  all in her name.

“What the hell is this?”

“Language Carolyn,” he warned.  “It’s what it looks like.  I don’t want you to have to spend your money to buy things you want.  I want to do it for you.”

“Thank you, it’s a very sweet gesture, but I can buy my own things.”

“Carolyn, I don’t want to argue about this.  You will use the credit cards, do you hear me.”

“This pasta is delicious” she told him.  His face turned the prettiest shade of red and she knew she had crossed the line and that very shortly  it was going to be her ass that was red.  She smiled at him sweetly.

“I will you the credit cards, I promise.  I know just the thing I will do with them.”


“Good Girl, now eat your dinner.  You’re going to be dessert, right after I turn that luscious ass a beautiful shade of crimson.”


So, I know what I have in mind how Carolyn used the credit cards.  I purposely didn't write an ending to this story because I thought your input would help me come up with a proper ending.  I'm going to make this an interactive story, be sure to give me your ideas.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.


22 comments:

  1. Very good continuation Sunny! Based on the personality coming through, I'm betting that she cuts the credit cards up and makes a collage with them. Maybe he needs to use an implement or two to help settle her down just a bit. ;) Looking forward to the next chapter! Have a great week.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good suggestion, we'll have to see what she does, as soon as I write another chapter. lol

      Delete
  2. Cat beat me to it on the credit cards. Also maybe she decides to spend a night in the "closet" with out him knowing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's two for cutting them into shreds, perhaps make an art display.

      Delete
  3. I love this couple Sunny and how feisty she is, Marcus certainly has a job on his hsnds! So glad you continued this story. Hmm, I'm with Cat. Not sure about cutting the cards up, but I'm sure she will come up with an inventive way of 'using' them, other than to make purchases!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he doesn't quite know what to do with her. He'll learn. So three for cutting up the cards. We'll see.

      Delete
  4. Great characters SG. So glad you continued this story. Not too sure what she will do with the credit cards but Cat could be right.

    Thanks SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about she melts them into the shape of a paddle?
    Ouch though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have known you would come up with something artistic. lol

      Delete
  6. I think she'll use them to buy something for him. Perhaps a matching outfit to the one she found on the bed? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunny, I think I am with her, he's an A**. I wouldn't move in with him either without a ring on my finger
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's is a smart girl, with his reputation hedging her bets is a smart idea.

      Delete
    2. She's is a smart girl, with his reputation hedging her bets is a smart idea.

      Delete

  8. “I will you the credit cards, I promise. I know just the thing I will do with them.”

    It could be a few years before she needs a will, I suspect. She certainly does have will power. I think she should get one of the many new duck tape patterns and make a tawse out of the tape, with the cards sandwiched in-between to provide the heft.

    Or she could grind them up in the food processor and sprinkle the bits on his breakfast cereal.

    Just saying. Jon

    PS I like the melted paddle the best.


    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, the thought of a creditcard into little pieces, stirrs the imagination doesn't it? Maybe the first thing I can you is ask you to continue this story. It's nice when the girl has willpower, it is even more nice if she is smart.

    I enjoyed your story Sunny, thank you,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Han, I think I probably will write another chapter about Marcus and Carolyn.

      Delete
  10. As an alternative to cutting up the cards ... how about silk shorts or pants to wear with the kimino since the outfit was "incomplete."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good suggestions, a trip to a lingerie store may be just the ticket.

      Delete
  11. I know I am late in answering but I thought that I would put my two cents in. I think that she will use the credit cards to purchase something big for him. That way she used the credit cards like she said she would but she kept her independence by not spending it on herself

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day