Saturday, October 25, 2014

MOMENTUS OCCASION - LOL

3
250,000+
500

Here's a little quiz, can anybody guess what these numbers mean?  Yup, it AR's anniversary.  Can't believe it's been three years since that first tentative toe dip.

As you're reading this, we are traveling to Arizona for the winter.  We still have not settled and we keep changing our mind.  I have to assume one of these days, we'll find the perfect place and plant roots.

I am especially grateful to all of you that come by and share your life with me. I've met some wonderful people and became friends with many of you.  I even managed to meet PK in person this year and hope we do it again.  

I'm busier than I ever thought I would be, between blogging, writing and promoting I seem to spend way too much time on the computer.  At least, that's according to Ray, but truly there are days when it seems I'm on all day long.  Not that I'm complaining, well maybe I am.  The promoting takes more time than the writing and I enjoy it less as it takes away from blogging and playing Words with Friends.  

Lots of blogs have gone on to who knows where and other's have arrived to take their place. There have been some really big surprises this year, but we're still a great community and we come together to support each other when the need arises.  It's interesting to watch the progression as it changes from year to year.

Couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging those of you that have created those numbers.  Thanks for the friendship, the insights, the laughter and the tears.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.




  

15 comments:

  1. Love the numbers Sunny! So happy you're still here and writing your wonderful stories. Have a safe trip and watch out for idiots!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 3 years.
    Ditto the promo. That's all I've done this week.
    Look forward to more AR.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cngrats on the three years.....;you....and your stories and always a bright spot.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on three years! Always love visiting you here. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogaversary! Here's to many, many more!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat numbers.

    I've lived and loved in New Mexico for 15+ years although I'm now stuck in the dreary state in the NE where my parents lived until their recent passings.

    NM is a much more tolerant place for racial diversity than AZ. For centuries its was Hispanic ruled and the right to USE Spanish in the constitution, just the reverse of AZ. Phoenix and Tuscon are chock full of people and pollution. IMHO. So ...

    Take a drive over to Las Cruces or, if you are willing to have a bit of snow that melts by noon, Farmington or Gallup or TorC, or even the big city of Albuquerque. ABQ is a city fun to live in, albeit with city bad things too, such as gangs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunny, congratulations on three years here. I love visiting and reading all your stories. Hope you have a safe trip
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too want to congratulate you. Have a nice stay in the sun.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  9. SG,

    Many congrats on your 3 years. Your blog is one of my favourite places to stop by and you know how much I enjoy your stories.

    Safe journey.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe it has been three years! Wow, my memories are so tied into you and your stories. I remember writing and asking you millions of questions.
    One day I will have to share how I pictured you in those days! It is actually a cool image!
    So don't think it was weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congrats to you, Sunny!! :) I have LOVED stopping by here, reading your wonderful stories, getting to know you and I treasure our friendship! Wishing you many many more years in the blogisphere! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the numbers, Leigh. Rootless people, huh? Don't worry. You house is where your laptop is. Thank you for your ramblings. An old friend used to say: ramblers are the best people I know.

    Drive safe,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your Blogiversary Sunny! I always enjoy visiting and reading your ramblings and your wonderful stories. Always s bright spot in my day :) wishing you many more blog years. Travel safe.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, SG !
    Three years ,, wow...

    And what happen with your Writing during this 3 years?
    It is better and better...

    Enjoy traveling.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sure have loved having you here. I sometimes envy your lifestyle of roaming until you find a place you want to stay for a while and at other times I realize it probably wouldn't be for me. I'm sure Ray misses you when you crawl into your computer - we all get the benefits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day