Monday, September 22, 2014

TIMED OUT




The elevator door opened, and Marcus Taylor stepped out.  He navigated the lobby, acknowledging the greetings he received.  As he approached, the doorman opened the door and held it as he walked through to his waiting limousine. 

Once inside the limo he gave his driver the instructions for the evening.  He slid the glass closed and turned to the person sitting next to him. His demeanor was calm and his face  void of  any emotion. The only telltale sign of his displeasure was that vein above his eye that twitched when he was annoyed.

“So what’s your excuse for not meeting me on time?”

“Marcus?”

“You heard me, what’s your excuse?  You were supposed to meet me at 7:00 PM.  I waited.”

“But you came out before I could get upstairs.”

“No buts, I wouldn't have had to if you had been on time.  You were supposed to be here by 7:00.  I had everything arranged.  Now you know the consequences for making me wait.  Assume the position.”

“But Marcus, Gregson is in the front.”

“Of course he is, did you think the car was going to drive itself?  I’ve closed the partition, and it is one-way glass. He’s been my driver a long time, and I am sure of any thoughts he has he will keep to himself.  Whether or not he knows what’s going on back here depends on you or his imagination.”

“But.”

"Didn't I already tell you no buts. Enough, now assume the position, or it will be worse.” 

Carolyn was desperately trying to be respectful.  She didn’t like disappointing him and both hated and loved that he was demanding.  She never realized that getting involved with a billionaire business tycoon would be so daunting.  She wondered if it was the same with all of them.  Finally acquiescing to his commands, she placed herself across his lap. She tried to concentrate on something other than what was happening; the scent of the lemon oil used to keep the leather seats supple and yielding, the cool air coming through the vents, the soft music playing in the background, anything other than the reality. Marcus brought her into focus with a hard slap to her ass.

“Your bottom is not bared. Now get yourself up and pull down your panties.” She hesitated.  NOW, Don’t keep me waiting any longer!!”

She started to remove her panties when he realized she was wearing a thong.  “Don’t bother.” He told her when he saw the black slip of silk splitting the crack of her ass.  He smiled to himself as he rubbed his hands over the alabaster skin.  He loved painting her ass red and loved she had obeyed his instructions to wear a thong when they were together.  He knew she hated them, but he loved the idea of her bare ass being accessible to him at all times. 

Marcus didn’t believe in warm-ups. When he spanked, he spanked hard from the initial slap to the last.  His hand was as unyielding as a paddle, and she didn't have a chance to process the first spank before the next spank followed.  In all, he delivered a quick volley of ten spanks, each one harder than the last and when he was done, he pulled her up and sat her on his lap. She was determined not to cry, but her eyes were wet.

“Now tell me you’re sorry for being late.”

“I’m sorry?”

“You don’t sound contrite enough. Show me how apologetic you are?”  He moved her off his lap and onto the floor and unzipped his pants.  His cock tented his black jockey shorts.  She smiled at him, pulled his shorts aside and licked up and down his shaft before taking him into her mouth.  She heard him moan as she moved her hand along the base, leaned down and took him deeper. Her lips and teeth slid up and down his length, swirling her tongue around the tip and began a steady rhythm of in and out.  He moaned again; she continued to maintain the rhythm until his legs went rigid, he threw back his head and let out a powerful groan.  She smiled when she saw him relax.

“I accept your apology.”  He opened the side cabinet in the door and pulled out a package of wet wipes. He remained gruff and stern, the way he always was after he disciplined her.  He handed them to her and told her to clean him off.  She did as he requested and began to put him back together.

“Do you need to go upstairs to freshen up before we head to the benefit?”

“I would like that Marcus.”

“Then go.  You have fifteen minutes before I come up after you.  You know what happens then.”

“Yes, Marcus.”   Marcus slid the partition open and told Gregson the new plan.


He watched her ass sashay to the door.  He knew she was being provocative, and she would pay for that later. He loved that sassy attitude.  He might spank her, but she held the upper hand.  Just watching that ass, and he could already feel the tightness in his shorts. 

Right now though, he had to settle for the view.  He enjoyed spanking her and the blow job she gave him was incredible. He liked her much more than he let on. In addition to being beautiful, she was intelligent, poised, witty and a fantastic lover.  She was a surprise, starting with accepting his terms of their relationship, and that she continued to keep him interested astounded him. He never knew what to expect, and he found it charming.  He found that most of the women he had dated too predictable, and he bored easily, not so with Carolyn.  If he didn’t watch himself, he could be in real trouble.

He looked at his watch.  Twelve minutes passed.   Would she make it within his assigned time frame?  If not, would it be on purpose?   He looked at his watch again and as the second hand turned to the deadline minute, she walked out of the door.  Gregson stepped out to open the limo door for her.  Marcus extended his arm to her when she said:

“I have to go back upstairs, I forgot my clutch.”   He was sure she did this on purpose.

“Then you will have to do without it,” he told her as he watched her starting to pout.

“Don’t you dare pout,” he ordered.

“Now I can’t pout either,” she sassed at him.

“You do realize that Gregson can hear you sass me. Do you not remember the reason for your first spanking?  Are you being naughty on purpose?”

“Now why would I do that? You’ve already spanked me once tonight.”  She looked at him with a face as innocent as an angel.  He tried hard not to let her see his smirk. 

She held out her hand and offered something to him.  When he looked down, he realized she was handing him the black silk thong she had been wearing.  “You’ll have to put them in your pocket now because I don’t have my clutch.”   He took them from her and felt how wet they were and felt the twitch in his lower regions. He brought them to his nose and took in her scent before tucking them safely away in his pocket.
                                               ___________________

Carolyn Hendricks met Marcus Taylor at a fundraiser.  Her sister worked for Bennett Industries, and The Friends of the Library  was one of their pet projects.  Her sister needed someone to run the ticket booth and tapped Carolyn for the assignment.  Carolyn was reluctant but Melissa prevailed. 

“Thank you Carolyn, you won’t be sorry.  Wait until you see all the gorgeous men who attend these things.  Walter Bennett is friends with some of the wealthiest bachelors in the state, and most of them owe him favors for one reason on another.  He calls in those favors when it comes to these charity events.”

Melissa was right; she never saw so many handsome men in one place at any one time ever.  The men who came to buy tickets all flirted with her, but she paid them no mind until Marcus Taylor stepped up to buy his raffle tickets. He was six feet of gorgeous with black hair and steel-blue eyes and shoulders that barely fit his custom tuxedo.  His torso tapered to a perfect V. He had the longest of legs and wore a smirk more than a smile that made him look almost sinister.  He looked fabulous in a tuxedo, and she found her mind wandering as to what he looked like without the tuxedo. 

“You’re blushing, girl.  Whatever is making you blush?” were the first words she heard him speak.  His voice was well modulated, with a hint of a southern drawl, just enough to add to his already overwhelming presence.

“Am I?”

“Yes you are, and it is charming.”

“Thank you.  How many tickets do you want to purchase?”

“How many do I have to buy in order to have you give me your name?”

Melissa walked up then and seeing Marcus went to him and gave him a hug.

“Marcus, you buy one hundred tickets, and I’ll not only tell you her name, but I’ll get you a date with her.”

Marcus whipped out his checkbook and wrote a check for $10,000 payable to The Friends of the Library, signed it and handed it to Melissa.  She took the check and handed it to Carolyn.

“Marcus Taylor, I’d like to introduce my sister, Carolyn Hendricks.  Carolyn, this is Marcus Taylor, and he just bought a date with you.”

Carolyn didn’t know how to react to that statement.  Before she could find her voice, she heard Marcus tell Melissa that she deserved a spanking for the stunt she just pulled. Now, she really didn’t know what to do or say.

“We’ve been there, done that.  Remember Marcus?” Melissa asked.

“Yes, I remember.”  The awkward moment passed and Marcus turned to Carolyn and asked if she was free for dinner the following night.

“It’s okay Carolyn; he's a good guy except for some of his proclivities.  Have dinner with him and make him take you to the finest restaurant in town.  He can afford it,” Melissa told Carolyn.


                                                                                                                              
                                         
                                             
Carolyn found out about his proclivities on their third date.  She sassed him in front of a business associate and that evening. She found herself over his knee receiving a spanking.  While smacking her behind, he lectured her on her insolence and told her it wouldn’t be tolerated, ever. He said this was her first and only warning, and all future spankings would be bare bottomed and depending on the offense, might involve an implement. 

When Carolyn recovered from the shock of the spanking and began to process the words he uttered, she remembered what Melissa had said that first evening.

“You expect me to agree to this?”

“I do, if we are going to continue to date.  It is your choice.  If you don’t agree, then when this evening is over, so are we. As I said earlier, your choice.”

                                         _____________________________
 
Carolyn made her decision that evening and so here she was, three months later in the back of his limousine.  He was demanding, but he treated her wonderfully taking her to the best restaurants and on weekend trips. She liked how she felt when she was with him and even when she was over his knee, she knew she could trust that he wouldn’t go further than she could handle. If she was honest with herself, she liked it.

 “You do know that as soon as we get home tonight you are getting another spanking for your naughty behavior.”

She gave him another of those innocent looks, all puppy-dog eyes and trembling lip, and he had to turn away.
                                    
 He patted his jacket pocket.  It’s going to be a very long night, he said to himself.


Good Day Everyone - First day of Fall here in the US, meaning it's the first day of Spring for my friends down under.  I actually like fall, I love that first taste of cooler weather, you know the one, when you open the door in the morning and you can smell the freshness.  I can't wait for no more AC, I don't know how much more my sinuses can take, but I couldn't live w/o it so I better stop complaining.

Ray's first surgery went well, got the stitches out and although its a long scar and runs from the tip of his ear to almost his eye, he heals fast and when he's wearing his glasses you don't even see it.  This week he gets his hand done.  He's left handed and that's where it is so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.  

Can I ask a favor of you?  If you have read my latest book, could you take the time to post a review on Amazon or LSF, wherever you purchased. By the way, thanks Meredith and Katie for your review and thank you Ami for the email. They help sell and I would so appreciate it.  Besides I love reading comments.

Okay, enough, here's this weeks story.  It is a little different from my norm.


So what did you think? A little different, huh.  

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.







14 comments:

  1. It was a bit different Sunny but I did enjoy it and would love to read more about this couple...hope you have more in the pipeline. ;)

    Happy to hear that Ray is doing well...hope the surgery on his hand goes just as well as his first surgery. I do enjoy Autumn...cool and crisp...no A/C no heating. ;) Have a great week.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hon, there are so many things in the pipeline, I need a plumber.

      I'll pass on your well wishes to Ray. I think we're going to be able to turn off the air and open the windows.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny,

    Winter has decided to have one final surge here before (hopefully) departing. Glad Rsy's surgery went well. Sending best wishes for the surgery on his hand and recovery.

    I'm with Cat on the story. It was different but I really enjoyed this. Really hope we hear more of Marcus and Carolyn :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, the winter surge has departed.

      I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
  3. A little different but I really did enjoy it. Same as Cat - would like to read more about this couple. Thanks.

    Very good news about Ray's and I hope all goes well with his next surgery. Will be thinking of him.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see Ronnie.

      "I'll tell Ray, I'm sure he appreciates the well wishes.

      Delete
  4. Yes it was different and very good. A little darker and more dangerous, I liked the feeling it gave me. More?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe? I'm not sure what mood I was in when I wrote this, may have to find it again.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sunny, definitely different, liked it.:) I hope ray is getting on well after his surgery, give him a hug from me
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a little darker.

      Ray's face surgery went well, hand next.

      Delete
  6. I think you are a naughty girl, Sunny! I like your story very much - but if a man ever told me I 'had' to agree to being spanked, or he would be off, I would give him the finger and be off myself! Makes me mutter to even think about the egotistical so and sos. Huh. (LOL!!)

    I am very glad to hear the first part of surgery went well for Ray, and I hope the surgery on his hand goes equally well. Soon be over, and everything back to normal.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL indeed. I would be right there with you, actually probably still am

      I'm sure he'll do well and I'll tell him you sent your best wishes.

      Delete
  7. Oh yes I liked it! I love the dark intensity! I hope you have more!

    Tell Ray I'm thinking of him! I hope the hand surgery goes just as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day