Friday, October 24, 2014

Spank or Treat



Hey Everybody,  JUST A REMINDER.  Today starts the Spank or Treat Blog Hop.There are some terrific authors participating and they have great stories to share and the prizes, well they're fabulous and all you have to do to be in the running is to win one of them is comment on each blog you visit.  

Click here to be taken to my other blog where you will find my story and link you to all the other participants and their fabulous stories.


Have fun and lots of luck.


4 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to this Sunny :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought that I missed it. Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun! I'll have to go check out some stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day