Monday, May 5, 2014

Celebration





“Behave yourself tonight or your tush will be toast, do you understand?”

“Of course, I am going to behave myself but don’t you be a party pooper.”

“Just because I don’t want my wife dancing on the tables, doesn’t make me a party pooper.”

“I never danced on the tables.  I’ve danced on bars but never on tables.” she replied in her defense. 

“You were dancing on the tables; I’m not surprised you don’t remember.  You were pretty out of it.”

“Did you ‘toast my tush’ that night?”

“No, but I should have and I won’t make that mistake again, so just fair warning.  In fact, maybe I should give you a sample before we even go to the party just so you will behave.  I’m sure the brass will be there and I don’t want you making a spectacle of yourself.  I know what tequila does to you.”

The thing was she loved being spanked and Billy loved spanking her.  It was a win-win situation for them both.  Most of the time, they were fun spankings but when she crossed the line, he never hesitated to make his displeasure known.

“That won’t be necessary; I’ll be a good girl.”

“You better because I don’t want you embarrassing us both,” he told her.

One of Billy’s cohorts, Pedro del Rio, was leaving for another post and they were throwing a goodbye party for him that happened to fall on Cinco de Maio.  There would be lots of beer, tequila, and great Mexican food.  She was making her infamous green chile and Billy was doing poppers.

By the time they arrived, the party had already started.  Nina barely had time to deposit her dish in the kitchen before someone was passing around shooters.  She downed it and was offered another.

“I think I’ll pass right now,” she told Rita del Rio.  “It’s going to be a long night and I’ve been warned to be on my best behavior.”

“Yeah, me too.  However, I’m leaving all my best bud’s behind and I deserve some fun, so I am letting loose tonight.”

“I do understand but I’m sticking around and you know Billy.”

“Yeah, I know Billy, he’s just like Pedro.  You know though, if you wanted to be a real brat you could always report him.  The military doesn’t condone that sort of thing publicly even if there’s a lot of private practice,” she said with a big smirk.

“Yeah, but then I would have to leave the country,” and they both laughed.

“What’s so funny?”  Billy and Pedro asked as they entered the kitchen.

“Oh nothing,” Nina quickly answered and Rita backed her up.

“Now there’s a bold-faced lie if I ever heard one.”  Billy said and held up one finger and chalked it up on an imaginary board.  Pedro nodded his head in assent.


Military wives had a tendency to stick together.  Most of the time they had to rely on each other because their husbands were usually otherwise occupied, sometimes for long periods.  Billy and Pedro had known each other since OCS and had been through thick and thin together.  This was going to be a hard separation for them as well as for Nina and Rita.  Nina was a new bride when she met Rita and Pedro.  Rita helped her adjust to military life and learn the rules for a military wife; at least the wife of an officer who planned to climb the ladder.  They had become great friends and now the del Rio’s were being transferred across the country.  Billy had grown up in a military family and although it was going to be difficult to see his best buddy move on, he was used to either leaving or being the one left behind.  Not so, with Nina, this was going to be tough on her.  She had made other friends, but none as close as Rita.

While Nina was in the kitchen helping Rita in the kitchen, they were helping themselves to the jello shots in the fridge.  By the time they left the kitchen, Nina was feeling no pain.  She collapsed into a chair on the deck along with a bowl of chips and salsa, hoping to sop up some of the alcohol.  Billy spied her and came over to sit by her side.

“I thought you were going to behave yourself.”

“I am behaving myself.  I’m sitting here eating chips and salsa.  What’s wrong with that?”

“You can’t fool me.  I see that look.  How much have you had to drink?”

“I’ve only had one shooter and one marguerita.”

“You’ve already told one lie already, are you really going for two?”

“I’m telling you, I’ve only had one shooter and one marguerita.”

Just then, someone came around with a tray of jello shots.  Billy saw her eyes widen.

“Okay, I see the problem now.  I will rephrase the question.  How many jello shots have you had?  And by the way, as you well know, I still consider that lying.”

“I don’t know.  Rita and I were doing stuff in the kitchen and we had a few.”

“I suggest you abstain for the rest of the evening.  I really mean it.  I don’t want you acting up.”

“Okay, okay.  Give it a rest already.”

“Girl you are already skating on thin ice.  I suggest you watch your words and your tone.  Do you hear me?

“That’s it Billy, you give her hell,” one of his cohorts said as he walked by.  Nina was so embarrassed.

“Are you happy now Billy?  He heard you.”

If you don’t knock it off, he’s going to hear a lot more,” he said as he walked away.

Rita had been standing close by, heard the remark and the exchange between Billy and Nina.  She came over to Nina to put an arm around her shoulder and saw the tears threatening to spill over her cheeks.

“You know Nina, this move is hard on Billy too.  You know our guys, control is their game, and he is just trying to keep a stiff upper lip and control what he can.”  Rita told her.

“I knew I was getting a little tipsy which is why I came out here to get some air and eat some chips.  Now he’s gone and ruined the evening.”

“Only if you let him.  You know, this is our last party.  At least for a while, forget about it, have a good time. What’s the worse that can happen, you get a little spanking.  It isn’t the first and it certainly won’t be the last.”

“You’re right.  The hell with him.  I’m going to have a good time in spite of him.”

“That’s my girl.  I’ll probably get my ass blistered too but it will be worth it,” Rita told Nina.

The party continued and Nina was having a good time.  A couple of times she saw Billy look over at her and the drink in her hand.  What he didn’t know was that she had switched to virgin margueritas and the effects of the jello shots had dissipated.

Someone requested the band play Santa Maria, a great tango number.  Nina loved to tango and looked for Billy to dance with her.  Her body started swaying to the music Another officer came along, asked if she wanted to dance and when she couldn’t spot Billy she agreed.  Even though she didn’t know him, he was at a private party and someone there had to be acquainted with him.  A couple of bars into the tune, she realized this guy was a little tipsy.  His moves were a little too frisky for her taste and she asked him to back off.  He looked at her and pulled her closer, grinding his pelvis into her.  She tried to disengage from him and when she started to walk away, he pulled her closer.  She hauled off and slapped his face.

The young lieutenant stepped back and dropped her arm when he saw Billy who was at her side in a flash.

“What’s going on here?” he directed toward the lieutenant.

The man was silent. Nina spoke up.

“The band was playing Santa Maria and you know how much I love that tune.  I looked for you and couldn’t find you so I was just standing there swaying to the music when he asked me to dance.  I didn’t see any harm in it but he got a little too close for comfort with his moves.  I asked him to back off and then he pulled me closer and I could feel his hard-on pressing into me.  I tried to pull away and he pulled me back again, so I slapped him.” 

“My wife is not in the habit of lying.  You offer her an apology right now and then get out of my sight before I do something that could land us both in the brig.  Your behavior is inexcusable for a man much less a naval officer,” Billy told him.

The young lieutenant’s face was flushed as he stammered his apology.

“Now get out of my sight before I change my mind and forget that I am an officer as well as a husband.”  The officer turned and left the party.


“Are you alright, sweetheart?”  Billy asked Nina.
                                             
 “I’m alright.  His behavior just surprised me.”

“Well you have been drinking and sometimes you get a little too flirty.”

“Are you suggesting this was my fault?” she said to him angrily.

‘No, I just know how you get when you’ve been drinking, especially tequila.”

“Dammit, I hate that you are questioning me.  For your information I haven’t had a drink since we spoke earlier.”

“Honey, I’m sorry I doubted you,” and he took her in his arms and gave her a quick kiss.

“I know how you can make it up to me,” she told him.

“How’s that?”

“Tell the band to play Santa Maria again and then tango with me.”

He went over to the band and made his request.  When the music started, he took her in his arms and whispered in her ear.

“Wait until we get home, then we will really tango,” she felt the shivers all the way down to her toes.

                                                         
Later than night, Billy was true to his word.  He turned on the I-pod to Santa Maria, carried Nina into the bedroom, slowly undressed her, and then took her over his knee.  The spanks coincided with the staccato beat of the tune.

“Play it again,” she managed to get out when the song stopped.

“It’s already on repeat,” he told her.


When the song finished again, the real dancing began.