Friday, November 9, 2012




NOVEMBER 9, 2012

Today is a very big day here in our little corner of the world.  It is the 7th Annual Love our Lurkers Day. We are a friendly bunch and invite you to participate.
You know who you are.  You come and visit our sites, sometimes leave a comment but most times you come in, sneak a peak and sneak back out without telling us who you are or anything about you. You are a LURKER.  We know you do it because we see our activity levels and the numbers are much higher than the comments we receive. Besides, once upon a time most of us were lurkers too.   We would find an interesting site and would revisit often without ever letting anyone know we were there.

But then one time, there was something that just really got our attention and we just had to comment.  It was really hard the first time but we overcame our fear and became a commenter.  We were afraid our identity would be compromised so we remained anonymous.  The more we visited though the more we wanted to share our thoughts and ideas with others.  Instead of just commenting as anonymous we came up with a name. We then progessed to wanting feedback and a voice so in addition to leaving comments we began blogging.

You may never feel the need to blog, but we would love to know about you, where you are from, what you think of our posts and your comments on whatever it is we've posted (past or future).  It makes us feel terrific if we have reached you on some level. Perhaps one little tidbit in our post might affect you in a positive way that could change your outlook or position on something for better or worse. Your comment could change our position or thought on an issue, or give us a lift or a giggle.  We enjoy comments.

Have no fear.  You can remain anonymous,  create a nom de plume, (reverting to my old French lessons) use initials, use your IRL name, anything that trips your trigger. Just join in and particpate in our Love our Lurkers Day. Let me know you were here and what you enjoy most or least about this blog. 

We've dedicated this day to you and invite you to drop in and join the fun.  Who knows, next year you may be writing your own Love Our Lurkers Day post.  Thank you for coming by today and every other time you may have stopped by. We are a friendly bunch and are happy to have you.

Thanks to Bonnie for going above and beyond again.  Visit here to get a listing of all participating bloggers.

Have fun reading, commenting a hope to see you again on Aimless Ramblings.

59 comments:

  1. Hehehe... you know I'm always here!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Back at you Christina. I love the Red Booty Woman.

      Delete
  3. Happy LOL Day, my sliver friend! ;-)

    Guilty as charged. I'm a lurker, sorta, sometimes. But I make up for it when I DO comment!

    What do I like best about your blog??!!! Why, YOU, of course! You're simply awesome. Sweet, warm, kind, funny, creative, intelligent, friendly, inspiring, welcoming, interesting... I'm very fortunate to have found you. Thank you for sharing this wonderful sliverful of yourself with us. My day is enriched each time I come visit you.

    My "about me" is over at Bonnie's, so I'll spare you the repetition here, although I think you know all of it already from my comments on your blog.

    Enjoy your day, Sunny! May it be filled with love, laughter, joy and all the fun spankings you want!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you "my sliver friend" I think if I were all the things you give me credit for, I would be wearing a halo.

      Glad you come visit.

      Delete
  4. I'm here. Happy LOL Day, SG.

    I do enjoy visiting with you and love your stories.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie, thanks Heart and Soul is always one of my stops.

      Delete
  5. Happy LOL day Sunny!
    You said that exactly as it was for me: there was something that just really got myattention and I just had to comment, or email as it was for me.
    Once you're in, you don't want to get out anymore.
    Love,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas, I am so glad you visit. If I don't see a comment from you, I worry. I love you generosity of spirit.

      Delete
  6. Hi Sunnygirl,

    Happy LOL 7 Day! Your blog is one of my regular daily reads.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione, I always visit regularly, as you well know. I thank you for all your technical help.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for all the stories and the smiles Sunnygirl. I know I often run out of time to comment but I enjoy each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is easy once you get past that first scary comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy LOL to you too Sunnygirl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shud comment more huh? I do t write as much as i read- so THANK you for the stories. And have a happy LOL day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to have to comment, glad you like the stories.

      Delete
  11. Sunny, you and PK, what would I do without you?
    You guys guided me out of the shadows!! I am just so grateful!
    No words!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And were they dark shadows. We're glad you're here.

      Delete
  12. After posting my first comment with you earlier in the week I'm back to participate in LOL day ... I always love a celebration. I also love your stories and hearing about your travels.
    Take care,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B - so glad you came back. We all love celebrations too, who doesn't. Hope to see you often.

      Delete
  13. Sunny I have read your blog and stories for quite a while but I realized I haven't been leaving comments or saying much lately. I love your stories. Happy LOL Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooky, thanks for letting me know you read my stories. Coming from a published author I am humbled.

      Delete
  14. Happy LOL Day Sunny! Your posts and your stories are always great. Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, I feel the same about your posts. I always come away with a giggle or smile.

      Delete
  15. Happy LOL day! :) I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy LOL Day Sunny Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy happy happy LOL Day sunnygirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. BBSpanker. Glad you stopped by. You have a great LOL day also.

      Delete
  18. I love all your stories! You should write more often :)
    -Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh thank you Noelle. Coming up with one story a week is about all I can handle right now, but thank you. Happy you come to visit each Monday. Critique them once in a while or maybe give me some story ideas.

    Nice having you here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Happy LOL Day Sunnygirl:) :):):)

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. *waves* Happy LOL day, sunnygirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy LoL day from a non-lurker at your blog. Love to follow your aimless rambling.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy LOL Day, Sunnygirl! You blog is a delight to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rogue. I was one of your lurkers about a year or so ago.

      Delete
  24. I can't remember which blogs that I've commented on and which ones I haven't. I enjoy getting everyone's thoughts and ideas. I feel like I'm one who has been married longer than most, but not lived this DD lifestyle as long. I'm not very good at posting on my blog, so I appreciate the time that others, such as yourself, take to post. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Belle for visiting. I've been married 40+ years, do you beat that.

      Blessings to you also.

      Delete
  25. Happy LOL day....love reading about your ramblings!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks abby - love reading about your grands. You get to see them so often I am jealous. That's why I love the six weeks we're spending here so much.

      Delete
  26. Sunny
    I lurked on ya, and now I count you among my friends. Love and hugs lillie

    ReplyDelete
  27. I never lurked on you but I count you among my friends and someone I think I could be real friends with IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww, Sunny....me too. :)
    hugs hugs hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Replies
    1. Thanks, guys. Happy LOL Day to you also. How're things in Tampa?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day