Monday, January 30, 2017

A New Day - Part Two


Happy Monday - It's been a chilly week here in AZ.  How about in your neck of the woods.  I've been busy, between cards and errands the week just flew by.  I did manage to squeeze in a pedicure and a haircut.  I needed both. 

Below is the continuation of last week's story.  I think it was Rosie that pointed out that the first part contained no spanking.  Well Rose, I'm not sure you'll be really happy with this part - there's not much, but the promise and the verbiage is there.  Sometimes that's enough.  If not, I'm sorry.  Here's the first part



Troy was true to his word,  he never pushed. He was an accomplished lover, at least in Marcy’s eyes. The minute he noticed any hesitancy on Marcy’s part, he would immediately stop and make sure she was okay. 

“What is your pleasure, Marcy? I want you to enjoy yourself.”

“I don’t know, Troy.  I’m not as experienced as your other lovers.”

“First off, Marcy.  You have no idea about my other lovers and second, it’s not about them, it’s about you. Tell me what you want.” His voice was a little testy and she didn’t want to anger him.

“I don’t know.  What do you want to do?”

He smiled and when he spoke, his voice softened. “I want to do everything, I want to kiss you everywhere, tweak those gorgeous breasts,  taste your sweet cream, spank that butt, dip into your vaginal folds, penetrate your tight little hole...”

“Yes,” Marcy said.

“Yes what?

“Yes, to all of it.”

Marcy watched surprise show in Troy’s eyes and his lips curve into a smile.  Troy laughed, “Why you little hussy you.  What have I found?  Okay, let’s get started and if at any time you find you don’t like it, let me know.  There are so many things I would like to teach you.”

His lips and tongue started doing naughty things to her nipples, the sensations making her arch her back as her body begged for more. Her body was aflame as his lips kissed a trail from her abdomen to her inner thigh.  She wanted to watch but her eyes wouldn’t cooperate, her lids became too heavy to hold open.  She was lost in a sea of sensation.  He teased and tortured until she didn’t think she could take any more.

“Troy,” she barely managed his name.

“Yes. Marcy, are you telling me you want my cock in your throbbing pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Say it, Marcy.”

“I want your cock in my throbbing pussy.”  She’d never taken part in any dirty talk but with him she didn’t feel embarrassed expressing what she wanted.

He left her for a moment to get a condom and rolled it on in seconds.  When he returned, he thrust inside her wet waiting folds, the ridges of his cock penetrating her already sensitive clit, sending waves of pleasure to her entire body.  Not able to contain the fire within, it was all she needed to send her over the edge.  He thrust deeply, one last time, threw his head back and called out her name as he found his own release.

They lay entwined, a thin sheen of sweat covering their bodies.  “That was wonderful.  I thought you said you weren’t experienced.”

“I’m not.”

“I think you’re fibbing.  No what happens to fibbers?”

“No what?”

“They get their butts spanked.”  With that he rolled her over and gently spanked her butt.

“I like that, you can do it again.”

“Do what.”

“All of it but and I think I especially liked when you spanked me.”

“Well, then we will definitely have to do more of that.  I like it too.”

“You like being spanked?” she asked incredulously

“Lord no.  I’m the spanker, not the spankee, but I will gladly spank you anytime you’d like, You’ve but to ask.”

Marcy’s phone and Troy’s phone both went off at the same time. 

“Something must have happened.  I’ve gotta go.” Troy said.  He started putting on his clothes.

“Me too.  Thank you Troy.”

“For what,” 

“For this, for teaching me that this is the way lovemaking is supposed to be.”

“My pleasure. Now quit talking to me, I’ve got to go.”  He came over to her and as she reached down to get her jeans from the floor, he smacked her butt.
“Oooh, I like that.  We definitely have to do more of that.”

Another smack and he left the bedroom.  She heard his SUV peel out of the driveway.

Marcy called her service and learned there had been an accident with several victims, not all serious.  The serious ones were being transported to the hospital but the superficial injuries were being taken to her clinic.

For the next couple of hours, they were both too busy to think much about what they had experienced.  It wasn’t until Marcy was lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling that she realized she had experienced her first orgasm with a real man.  Until tonight, her orgasms were always by her own hand or her boyfriend Bob (battery operated boyfriend).  She could get used to the real thing.

Troy Madison was a real surprise – she hadn’t expected to like him.  For some reason, she always assumed that law enforcement people were all macho characters with way too much testosterone to ever be caring and gentle. She learned differently with Troy. When he was in uniform, his demeanor was all starch and rigidity.  Once out of that uniform, he was a kind, gentle soul.  The kind of man she could easily fall in love with – she’d have to watch herself.

It was 4:00 am before Troy got home.  He didn’t even bother to go to bed.  He had to be back in at six so he put on a pot of coffee and hopped in the shower.  The steaming water helped him get his second wind and his mind wandered to Marcy Simonton.  Little Marcy Simonton, who knew.  He really hadn’t remembered much about her from before, just that she was the Doc’s daughter.  He was not likely to forget her again.  What a surprise she turned out to be.  It wasn’t just the sex, although that was pretty great.  There was something about her that touched him in places he thought were dead.  Places and things he wasn’t sure he wanted to explore, but knew he wanted to learn more, and he didn’t want to wait long to find the answers. He’d drop by the clinic later on the pretense of getting some more information on the accident victims.


Yeah, that’s what I’ll do.’ he said to himself as he toweled off and headed for the coffee.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, enjoying this story, thank you for continuing it. I have a feeling there's a lot more spanking coming Marcy's way.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, These two are going to have as much fun as all of us!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for part II SG. I like these two so looking forward to more.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think there will probably be more. They are cute together, both sure of themselves in their chosen profession but tentative about their personal life.

      Delete
  4. Sunny I'm liking this couple and fun they're having.
    Have a good week.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this couple, they'll have a happy ever after for sure. You never disappoint, Sunny.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when older couples show that we are just like youn-ins. We have desires, insecurities, some of us are experienced some of us not! In other words we are complicated awesome people as well who deserve love!
    Fantastic one lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, some things may dry up and go south, but there all still there and function.

      Delete
  7. I don't know how you do it every Monday, but we all need to say thank you for the stories each week. I like these 2 characters a lot. Marcy has such a soft side that is quite appealing.

    Soon,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me Ella, I don't know how either. My muse is prolific.

      Delete
  8. Just read both parts, wishing for more...please!? hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to see what I can do, but I'll try. Thank you.

      Delete
  9. Enjoyed part 2, Sunny...looking forward to the next chapter. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. chilly here - thanks for the story to warm up my day :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I added a little warmth. I'm sure visiting with friends did that too.

      Delete
    2. Visiting did indeed add warmth to my day :-) I just wish all my friends lived near or that there was a magic portal so we could all visit whenever we wished. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day