Monday, February 6, 2017

A New Day - Part Three

We're still here.  Everyday I thank the Lord we have survived another day in LaLaLand. Each new day brings a new surprise.

How are things with you?  Thursday is meeting day and I'm excited.  Also another good thing is that a friend of mine from years back lives where we're going and I'm going to have brunch with her on Sunday.  That will be fun too.

I'm going to try and get a story up so that there's one here on Monday.  Well, I'm off to finish the laundry - how two people manage to have so much laundry is beyond me.  

Good week all.



Read Part Two here

Troy was dead tired by the time his shift was over – he hadn’t slept in twenty-four hours but when he received a call from Marcy inviting him to dinner at her place – he immediately perked up.  Dinner and a quick shower and he was good to go – at least for a bit.

Marcy wasn’t the best cook in the world.  Growing up she’d never learned how to cook and during school there was always cafeteria food.  Once she interned, there was no time to cook, the only time she really spent at home was in bed sleeping.  She had learned a couple of quick dishes and she figured she would fall back on one of her few “go to’s” which was Beef Stroganoff.  It was hard to ruin this dish. 

During a patient lull, she ran to the grocery to buy the needed ingredients.  She was able to get back home and get some of the stuff ready before her 2:00 appointment.  Her last appointment of the day was 4:30 and she figured she’d have enough time to get a shower and get everything else ready by the time that Troy arrived.

Best laid plans didn’t work out for Marcy that afternoon.  About 3:30 Melinda Thompson came in carrying her son, Billy, who decided he could fly.  Luckily, he didn’t break anything but had a knot on his head the size of a baseball and a sprained wrist.  Everyone else’s appointment got pushed back so that Marcy wasn’t finished until 6:00.  She walked into her kitchen the same time that Troy rang her doorbell.

“Damn” she said as she answered the door.

You’d never know that Troy hadn’t been to bed in twenty-four hours.  He looked as good as ever, apparently she didn’t.

“Rough day?” he asked.

“Not that it was so rough, it just didn’t go as planned.  Would you mind terribly coming into the kitchen with me as I get the rest of the stuff prepared for dinner.”

“Why don’t we just go out?”

“No, I invited you for a home cooked dinner and that’s what we’re going to have.  I have some of the stuff started, it won’t take that long.”

“Are you sure?”  She rolled her eyes at him and he laughed.

Troy helped by making the salad as Marcy took care of the rest.  She turned the heat down on the stroganoff and put on a pot of water to boil.

“Mind if I take a quick shower. I won’t be long, I promise.  In the meantime, keep an eye on things in the kitchen, please.”

“Some date you are, you invite me to dinner and not only isn’t it ready, but I have to help and then watch over it too.”  He laughed to let her knew he was only joking.

“Yeah, well that’s what you get when you date a doctor.  I’m sure I’ll be getting the same thing too if we continue to date.”

“What do you mean if?  Girl, you’re the best thing that could have happened to me.”

Marcy went up stairs with a grin on her face.  ‘He likes me, he likes me,’  she kept saying to herself.  She’d found a man that not only liked her but didn’t play games – the definitive word there was that she’d met a ‘man,’ not some immature boy in a man’s body.

She showered as quickly as she could but not fast enough for Troy.  She was about to step out of the shower when he walked into the bathroom.  He picked up the towel and asked if she needed help drying off.

“I don’t need it but it doesn’t mean I don’t want it.”  He grinned from ear to ear.  He toweled her off, taking particular care of her lady parts.  She reached over to the counter and picked up the body lotion.  “I could use some more help,” she told him.

He directed her to the bed and began applying the moisturizer to her upper body.  It wasn’t long before the lotion was taking a backseat to his kisses and loving hands.  “You keep this up and I’m going to need another shower,” she told him.

“Hmmmm,” was what she heard as he kept moving lower and lower on her body.  His tongue was a lethal weapon as it licked and slurped up her juices and teased her to distraction.  She was writhing around on the bed when the smoke alarm sounded.  They both jumped and quickly ran downstairs to a kitchen filled with smoke.

“I forgot I was supposed to keep an eye on things,” he said sheepishly as Marcy looked at her scorched beef stroganoff.  “I had my mind on other things”

“I noticed,” Marcy said.  “So what do you want to do about dinner, there’s noodles and salad, or we could call out for a pizza.”

“Or we could continue what we were doing when we were so rudely interrupted,” Troy said.

“Men, one track minds,” Marcy said as she started up the stairs.  She looked at him over her shoulder.  “Well, are you coming or not?” she asked. He caught up to her and smacked her nude bottom. 


“I love smacking that bottom.  I’m going to see what I can do about setting off the smoke alarm again.” 


The smoke alarm didn’t go off again but he did set a fire in her bottom.  She loved every minute of it. She couldn’t believe a spanking would turn her on so, but it did.  After the stinging spanking, came some might fine lovemaking. 

It wasn’t until almost eight o’clock they sat down to a dinner of salad and noodles.  Shortly thereafter, Troy called it a night.

“Are you sure you’re awake enough to drive?  You’re welcome to stay here.”

“Babe, you’ve worn an old man out.  If I stay here, sleep is not a guarantee and I need sleep. You’re going to have to take pity on me.”

“Raincheck, then.”

“Definitely,”  He kissed her goodnight and she watched him pull away.  ‘Now there’s a man I could spend my life with’ she thought out loud.




Have a good week everyone and I'll see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, I love this couple and am enjoying this story, please tell me there will be more :)

    So happy you ladies are getting together, and a little envious. Have a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think eventually there will be more to this story.

      Thanks for the good trip wishes.

      Delete
  2. Loved it. I'm with Roz, hope there's more from this couple. Thanks SG.

    Have fun with the girls.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there probably will be more as I told Roz. We will have fun, thank you.

      Delete
  3. I'm enjoying these two! I love that they both are so excited with one another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice story, isn't it. I would like to read more if I weren't writing it. lol

      Delete
  4. Have a wonderful time! :-)
    And yes, laundry seems to be a never-ending task...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps and yes it is - I'm sure you do it even more often than I with four of you.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the Monday smile, Sunny Girl.

    Me? Excited? You bet your sweet paddle I am!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really enjoying this couple's story, Leigh.
    Have a great time with PK and Ella.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunny, lovely to read a nice sweet love story , jst a nice read.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoying reading this story, Sunny...sure do hope you continue. :) Oh and have lots of fun Thursday, Friday, Saturday... LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really loving this story Sunny, as the others said hope there's more. Have fun with the girls. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Be good!

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Lindy, there is probably more.

      Will have fun, I'm sure of it.Thanks for the good wishes.

      Delete
  10. I read first thing every Monday and always plan on coming back and commenting - then forget to. I do love a man who'll give you a hand in the shower or getting out. So she loves a good spanking, wonder if she'll come across one she doesn't like?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day