Thursday, February 4, 2016

Things to Know About Me

It must be a theme .  Last week I posted an article I saw about life for women over fifty.  It was a hoot.  Today I found this and while it's not necessarily an age thing, it's all things I experience and think about - when I remember


1. I talk to myself because I need expert advice.
2. Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud.
3. I don't need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off.
4. My people skills are just fine.  It's my tolerance of idiots that needs work.
5. The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it." Sometimes, even when I say I'm going to write it down, I forget and if I do, I forget where I put the paper..
6. When I was a kid, naptime was a punishment.  Now it's like a mini vacation.
7. The day the world runs out of vodka (substitute your drink of choice here) is just too scary to contemplate.
8. Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can mute the sound.
9. Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes and come out wrinkle free and one size smaller.
10. "Getting Lucky" now means walking into a room and remembering the reason.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

10 comments:

  1. Hmm..all of these seem familiar to me..oh I remember them now....we are in the same boat...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so like all of these and for me, they are all true and accurate.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, comes to us all. I especially loved number 6!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm ... Definitely have a few of these creeping around in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only were naps a punishment but so were spankings... how times have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Abby...most of these sound very familiar to me. Thanks for sharing, Sunny. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL Sunny, love these. Some of them ring true here too. Thanks for the giggle. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. TO ALL:

    Seems as if many of us, regardless of age, have the same 'foibles.' Isn't it nice to not be singled out? It's also nice that we can laugh at ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Whatever Your Name Is, I am late to the party on this one, but I love this post! I may have to print this and hang it up somewhere. That way, just maybe, I will remember that #3 is my favorite.

    Big Hugs For This One,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great...so true for me sadly...and I don't see them improving any time soon :-) I love naps. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day