Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.  We're going to be together with friends  and family, so I don't have to worry about cooking or leftovers.  Yeah!!!   I want to wish all of you that are celebrating this holiday to have a wonderful day and be grateful for all you have been given.  I know I am.

Here's a little something I found very interesting about this holiday. Ten myths we've all heard over the years have been disspelled.  Had you heard any of them before.





Stop by again for more Aimless Ramblings.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the interesting Thanksgiving facts Sunny. Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving celebration.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sunny, I hope you and Ray have a perfect day with your family and friends!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SG,

    Wishing you, Ray, family and friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny, wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day Sunny - give Ray a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day