Monday, September 2, 2013

A Tanned Tush



"Are you going to behave now?"  She nodded yes.

He had just bent her over the counter and given her backside ten or so swats with the bamboo spoon.  He walked into the other room and realized he had forgotten to pick up his glasses.  When he came back into the kitchen, there she stood skirt still up, rubbing her cute little red butt.

God, he loved her.  She was his whole world. How did he get so lucky? He thought.  She finally realized he was watching her and her hand moved away and her skirt fell back in place. 

Sheepishly she said “Sorry, I know I’m not supposed to do that, but it stings.”  He laughed.  “It’s supposed to sting. It means I did my job.” He wrapped her in his arms and hugged her tight giving her a big kiss.

“I’m going to be late, honey.  I have to get going.”

He kissed her again, swatted her fanny and walked her out the door.  “I will see you tonite, babe.  Be careful.”

“You too, sweetie.”

She backed the car out of the driveway and was on her way.  As she sat on the freeway, her mind went back to earlier this morning.  Why do I put extra-added stress on him?  His job is stressful enough and if he says he cannot get off, then he cannot. They had planned to go away this weekend.  It was the last official weekend of the summer and she had wanted to go to the beach.  This morning he told her he could not get away.  He was working a case and he doubted it would be resolved by this weekend.  He urged her to take one of her girlfriends and go without him.  She balked at that idea and harangued him about work being more important than her.  The argument escalated and the next thing she knew she was leaned over the counter, her skirt lifted and getting her fanny warmed. She could still feel a little warmth, and not just from the spanking. 

                                                   ______________________________

They met when he gave her a parking ticket when he was a patrol officer and new to the force.  She parked in front of a fire hydrant and went into the bank to make a quick deposit.  She came back to the car just as he had taken the ticket book out of his patrol car. She hadn’t been gone more than five minutes and she tried pleading her case.  He started writing the ticket.

“You’re not going to give me a warning, Officer?”

“The sign you are standing in front of is the warning.  You didn’t observe the warning, so you are getting a ticket.” He told her.

“Boy, you are a real stickler for the law, aren’t you?”

“Doing my job, Miss, that’s all.” Handing her the ticket book, he asked for her signature.

“I am not signing that.  If I hadn’t come back when I did the ticket would just be on my windshield, so a signature is not necessary.”

“Suit yourself.” He tore off the ticket and handed it to her.

That was their auspicious beginning.  Weeks later, she ran into him in the grocery store.  


He looked so cute, dressed in his uniform, with the plastic shopping cart hanging on his wrist.  She went up to him and introduced herself.  He told her he remembered her and asked if she had parked in front of any hydrants lately. One thing led to another and she had a date for the following Friday night and as it turned out for the rest of her life.

 Aaron was now a detective with the Los Padres Police Department.  He was still so very cute, but didn’t wear a uniform any more.  He loved his job, he was very good at it; and he was still a stickler.  She knew that oh so well. This morning was a prime example.

Right from the beginning, he would deliver a swat to her backside if she did or said something he didn’t like.  She thought it was sexy. Once they married though, she had a different take on this issue after he gave her the first real spanking. He had worked the night shift and was at home sleeping.  The doorbell rang and she had ran to the door so that it wouldn't wake him.  She opened the door to a stranger who asked to use the phone.  She let him in to use the phone and after he made a call, she couldn’t get him back out of the house.  She told him her husband was upstairs but he didn’t believe her.  He started putting moves on her and as she pushed him to the door, he tripped over the umbrella stand and it crashed to the floor.  Her husband came running out of the bedroom with gun in hand.  The guy saw him and took off running.  When Aaron found out what she had done, he was beside himself.  He started lecturing her and then pulled her over his knee and gave her the first spanking she had since she was a kid.  She didn’t think that was too sexy. It hurt like hell and she didn’t think it would ever end.  When it did, she knew she would never open the door to a stranger again.  

The pattern was established and consent never discussed.  When she made a foolish choice, she ended up over his knee.  It was as simple as that. It didn’t bother her.  She still thought it was somewhat sexy that he was so protective of her well-being, even if it did hurt. 
                                                 
                                      __________________________________

Later that day she got a call from one of her friends inviting her and Aaron to a beach party over the Labor Day Weekend.  She told Betsy that Aaron had to work and Betsy told her to come anyway.   Many people she knew would be there, she wouldn’t feel like a third wheel and it would be a good time.  She finally agreed because otherwise, she would be sitting home and brooding and that wouldn’t go over too well with Aaron.  

Later that evening she told Aaron about Betsy’s invitation.

“I’m glad you decided to get out.  It will be better for you than sitting home.”

“Yes, but I will be gone for two days.”

“I know, honey, but I’ll be working and won’t have that much time to miss you.”

“OOOOHH, that makes me feel so much better.” She told him snottily.

“You know what I mean.” He laughed and grabbed her into his big burly arms and hugged her. 

“C’mon, let’s go fool around.”  She looked at him and saw that twinkle in his eye.  She disengaged himself and took off.

“Catch me if you can.” She yelled over her shoulder.

“Oh, I’ll catch you, and when I do, you are going to get it.”

“Lord, I hope so.”
                                             _______________________
   
Saturday morning of Labor Day weekend dawned bright and sunny.  She rolled over and snuggled up to Aaron.  Her fingers gently began exploring his torso, slowly and gently moving toward his manhood.  While he was moaning softly and lolled into complacency  that is when her fingers grabbed his testicles and squeezed.  He jumped and in one move rolled her over on her tummy and spanked her behind. She was squealing with delight until the slaps got a little harder.

“Stop, stop.  I’m sorry,” she said giggling.  He smacked a little harder.

“Stop, now, it’s not funny anymore.” Still giggling.

“When my balls stop smarting, I’ll stop smacking.  Until then missy, your ass is mine.”  Although his voice was stern, he stopped spanking as hard and she could tell by the look on his face this was just for fun.  She was wriggling away from his punishing hand and he allowed it to happen. He rolled her over and his fingers felt her wetness.  He teased and tormented until they both wanted release.  He entered her in one long hard thrust and before long he could feel her muscles contracting and he pulled all the way out and pushed back in for one long final push and they both climaxed.  She started to rise out of bed and he pulled her back.

“I really will miss you, you know that don’t you?” he asked her very sincerely.

“Of course, I know that and I will miss you too.  I intend to have a good time though, I’m just sorry you won’t be there.”

“Me too, but you better behave yourself, or else.”

“Or else, what?  What happens there stays there.  Isn’t that what the tv ad says?”

“That’s Las Vegas, not the beach and I am a detective remember, I will find out.”  He laughed and she laughed with him.

                                 ________________________________________

The traffic to the beach was horrendous. She moved about three miles in an hour.  The hell with this, she thought.  I think I’ll just turn around and go back home.  The traffic was still bad but not as bad.  She stopped at the mall and hoped the traffic would eventually thin out.  Aaron wouldn’t be home anyway so there was no rush.  While shopping she ran into a friend she hadn’t seen in a while.  They  chatted for a while and then decided to stop in and have a drink and a nosh.  She didn’t realize how long she had been gone until her phone rang.  It was Aaron.

“Are you okay?  Where the hell are you?” he demanded.

“I’m at the mall, having a drink with Beverly Wilson, remember her.  I used to work with her at B…

“I don’t give a damn how you know her.  Betsy called and wondered what time you would be there.  I told her you left at 9:45 and should have been there by now.  Why didn’t you call either me or Betsy to let us know you changed plans?” He was talking so loud Beverly could hear his end of the conversation.

“I’m sorry.  I forgot about calling Betsy and I knew you wouldn’t be home.  We just lost track of the time.”

“I was worried when you hadn’t reached the beach.  Do me a favor and call Betsy.   I’ll see you later and make sure you get something to eat before heading home.  I love you.”

She already told Beverly about how she had ended up at the mall.  “Husbands can be so domineering at times. Sometimes, I think he forgets I’m a grown woman.”

“I know what you mean.   Jerry can get that way too.  I just blow it off.”

‘Yeah, well mine is a cop and he has some definite ideas so I don’t get to blow it off.”  She wanted an end to this conversation quickly.

The waiter took their order for more wine and some appetizers.  Another gal they knew came by and joined them.  They were having a great time when the phone rang again and it was Aaron.  She looked at the time and knew she was in deep water. I think I won’t answer this time.  I’ll text him in a little while when I’m on my way home, that way it won’t be a lie.  She quickly told the girls she had to leave.

“Aaron again” Beverly asked. 

“Yes, and I better be on my way.  It was great meeting up with you and we should do this more often.”

“Same here and yes, you better get home before you are arrested or is it grounded?” Beverly said laughingly.

“Maybe both” she laughingly answered back.  Actually, grounded or arrested sounded better than the spanking she knew she was going to get.

Traffic was not a problem on the way home.  She called Betsy and apologized and then texted Aaron.  Aaron’s car wasn’t in the driveway when she got home and she sighed with relief.  It didn’t last long, he must have pulled into the garage because when she walked in he was sitting in the living room waiting for her. 

“Hi, honey.  Did you get my text?  I don’t know how I missed your call.  I guess it was pretty noisy in Wyndam’s.”

“Do you really think you should be lying right now?  How much have you had to drink?”

“I don’t know.  I don’t think more than a couple of glasses of wine.”

“Uh Huh.  And how long were you in Wyndam’s?”

“Okay, so maybe more than a couple of glasses.  I did have appetizers though just as you suggested.”

“Too little too late Sweetheart.  Come here.” And he pointed to his lap.  She walked over to him and he pulled her over his lap.  He began the lecture about drinking and driving and how could she endanger herself and others by doing something so foolish.  She already felt so bad she had disappointed him that the tears started to flow.  By the time he delivered the first spank, she was sobbing.  It didn’t deter him. He continued to spank, and when he stopped lecturing, he pulled down her shorts and panties and really began the spanking in earnest.  When he was done her bottom was well toasted.

“There, your tush has a nice color and you didn’t even go to the beach.” He told her as he sat her on his lap.

She couldn’t help but smile despite her red eyes, tear-stained face and throbbing rear end.

“Yeah, next time, remind me to use sunscreen.”