Saturday, June 23, 2012

Not 50 Shades

   
Hubby and I ROFL

Bill and his wife Blanche go to the state fair every year, And every year Bill would say, "Blanche, I'd like to ride in that helicopter" Blanche always replied, "I know Bill, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, And fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"

One year Bill and Blanche went to the fair, and Bill said, "Blanche, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance" To this, Blanche replied, "Bill that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks" The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars." Bill and Blanche agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, But still not a word...When they landed, the pilot turned to Bill and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!" Bill replied,
"Well, to tell you the truth I almost said something when Blanche fell out, But you know, Fifty bucks is fifty bucks!"







Have a great weekend and see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

19 comments:

  1. lmao didnt see that one coming brilliant.

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha!! what a laugh! I am passing the story on today at grad party.
    Thanks,
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had fun at the grad party and everyone got a chuckle out of the joke.

      Delete
  3. LOL, reminds me of a t-shirt I've seen on bikers that says, "If you are reading this the bitch fell off." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's terrible! And yet, quite funny. Thanks for sharing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing and crying, pain and pleasure, same emotional release.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh...LOL I wasn't expecting that kind of ending. :D
    Glad I stumbled upon your blog. :)
    Fondly,
    Addy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it struck my funny bone. Glad you stopped by - hope you do it again. I will make it a point to check out yours if I haven't already checked in.

      Delete
  6. sunnygirl,

    Daddy told me that joke one time and it's such a funny joke!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I've heard some version of it before too, but with CRAFT it doesn't matter. It will be funny again the next time around. LOL

      Delete
  7. haha was NOT expecting that ending. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and it really gave me a belly laugh.

      Delete
  8. There's logic in there somewhere. Lol!

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day