Sunday, June 3, 2012

Life Is Good

The funk is gone.  Yeah.  I thank those of you that sent suggestions.  They were great and I used some of them.  In retrospect I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that neither of us had felt like ourselves for more than a week and there had been no playtime. 


The "toys" have been brought out of storage,  put to good use and are all in good working order. My attitude has been adjusted and we are back on track.  Life is good.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

14 comments:

  1. Yay for you!
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - and I am sending this from my new mac. One of the few thinks I know how to do. I really am glad you are feeling better.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling happier. It's amazing how a good spanking can put many things right.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear you are feeling better :) Did you dance around the RV naked until he spanked you? That always works for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good wishes and great suggestion. There's not much room to dance around in here but I did manage to get spanked.

      Delete
  5. Glad you're feeling better, sunnygirl!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your feeling better. Spankings always help me as well:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it's definitely a mood lifter for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear that things are better, I was hoping that they were

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Blondie for the good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day