Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Merriment Redoux



Just a few little tidbits that made me giggle.




Women and cats will do as they please, dogs and men should just relax and get used to it.


The reason so many politicians try so hard to get re-elected is because they are afraid they will have to live under the laws they've passed.

I was in the six item express lane at the store quietly fuming.  Completely ignoring the sign, the woman ahead of me had slipped into the check-out line pushing a cart piled high with groceries.  Imagine my delight when the cashier beckoned the woman to come forward, looked into the cart and asked sweetly,
"So which six items would you like to buy?"


Here's another that I can't wait to use.


If I'm a pain in your a***, use more lube.




See you later with more Aimless Ramblings.

11 comments:

  1. The last one really tickled my funny bone. We have all been there. (Hopefully I was never the women in the express lane with a full cart.)
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have and I've been the one in line behind that one and I hated it.

      Delete
  2. sunnygirl,

    One time I got in the express lane just because I'm absent minded. I really wasn't trying to pull a fast one and I was very embarrassed when I realized what I had done. Thankfully, the clerk told me not to worry about it and went ahead and rang me up.

    I like your Monday funnies:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the funnies. I have had those moments too. Did you feel the daggers in your back from the shoppers behind you. They can be nasty.

      Delete
  3. Made me giggle too. Thanks and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I aim to please. I always figure if it tickles me it will strike a chord with others.

      Delete
  4. All great and made me smile...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Thanks for the laugh SG. The supermarket one the best.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got a kick out of it. We've all been there with the supermarket thing so I think we can relate.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day