Monday, January 23, 2012

RED is the color of the day


Red Sky, Red Tail, Red Tales and Red Sunset.  It’s been that kind of day.

Beautiful sunrise this morning.  Sky was filled with shades of red, pink and purple.  Kind of like a well spanked butt.  I don’t usually get to see a sunrise because I am a late riser but happy I got up this morning to see God’s artwork.

We went to see the movie Red Tales today.  For those not in the know, it is about the Tuskegee Airmen who were the first black pilots in the US military (WWII).  I am a history buff so I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Several years ago there was an HBO movie called Tuskegee Airmen that was very good too.  The HBO movie gave a lot more of the history of how they came  to be so in that respect, I liked that one better.                                                      


Prior to going to the movie, hubby and I had some play time.  My tail was attacked with the doggin’ bat and I was dancing around pretty good.  He said he was glad I liked being spanked because he sure liked spanking me.  When my posterior gets to a certain shade of red, he stops.  I am never going to get any badges because I color quickly and fade even faster.  Oh well, its fun while it lasts. For those spanknos out there quit rolling your eyes.

Outstanding sunset this evening.  Going to miss seeing the sun go down over the gulf.  Guess we’ll be seeing it over the desert or the Pacific.  Those sunsets can be very colorful too.  Is the green flash only visible over water or can you see it over land too?  I’ll have to look that up. 


We even stopped at a Mexican restaurant for dinner and had lots of red stuff (salsa, enchilada sauce) etc,. etc.

Enough aimless rambling for now.  See you later.

9 comments:

  1. What's a "spankno"? This is a term I haven't heard yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a red letter day.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post. But red is not my favourite colour. Wonder why! LOL
    (though im a spanko but jsut dont like punishment - go figure)
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rolling my eyes :)
    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red has always been my favorite color. What a lovely way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FD: Yes, it was a great day.

    KiwiGirl: Punishment - what's that?

    Susie: Love the eye roll

    Faerie. I like wearing red too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day! Orange is my favorite color, but it is close to red! abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day