Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Is Anyone Still Out There?

Happy Monday Everyone.

Dropping by to say hi to anybody that still tunes in.  I 'stole' this from a fellow blogger and FB friend- it's fun and I hope you all participate.

1.  Name something people hate to find on their windshield?   Ice

2. Name something a man might buy before going on a date?  Mouthwash

3. Name something you cook in the microwave? TV dinners

4. Name an item found in an old man's wallet? A very old condom

5. Something always stocked in the fridge?  Ice cubes

6. Name an item found in a Grandma's purse?  An old grocery list.

7. Sport where you might lose a tooth?  Rugy (or so I've heard)

8. Name a fruit that isn't round?  Banana

9. Name something you put on a Christmas tree?  Garland

10. Name five people that you think will do this?  PK, Ronnie, Ella, Katie T and Lindy (the person from whom I 'stole' it.)

Not sure when I'll post again - until then enjoy my Aimless Ramblings.





21 comments:

  1. Hi, Sunny, good to ‘see’ you. Love your answers to this meme, especially no.4! I’ll be stealing it too.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your answers too. Lindy really started something -I think we all love memes.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, glad to see you! I always enjoy your voice! Good answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Les, always happy seeing you've posted. I especially love it when you share your art.

      Delete
  3. Very cheeky Sunny. I kept checking FB to see if you did this on there. LOL! You sure tricked me. Great answers.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunny,

    What a wonderful surprise to see you pop up in my blogger dashboard. I miss your posts and think of you often.

    Love these questions and your answers. No 4 cracked me up lol. Hope you and Ray are doing well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Roz. We are doing well, thank you. Hope the same is true for you.

      Delete
  5. Loved your answers. I too have not been around much lately. I hope all is well.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well here Baker, thanks for asking. Hope the same is true for you.

      Delete
  6. SG,

    Good to see you. Nice meme. Loved your answers and yes I'll be doing it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a cute meme and I figured you would, I know how you feel about them.

      Delete
  7. This was fun, and I am glad you nicked it off a friend. Of course I am going to do it. Just love memes!

    Always good to hear from Sunny!
    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed getting to know you a little better, Sunny! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Windy. We are a meme group, it is a good way to get to know others. Hugs to you too.

      Delete
  9. Of course I'm here and yes, I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sunny,

    I'm glad to see you are still around. I've been thinking of you, and I love this meme!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice that you have been thinking of me. I'm still here occasionally and usually visit your site - not always commenting. Hope to see the meme there.

      Delete
  11. Hi Sunny, :) Love seeing you pop in to meme! You've been missed!

    This is a fun meme! You were right! I did it too. I doctored it up a little, for my version. Naughty Katie! LOL! Enjoyed your answers. I haven't heard the expression "tv dinners" in so long. They used to be in aluminum containers. Would spark up a microwave for sure!💥💥 Now they come in innovative paper trays. We've come a long way, baby! LOL! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Ray! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day