Monday, May 14, 2018

The Climax


Hello - I've survived the first onslaught of an anticipated hot summer.  We broke a couple of records this week and I fear it has just begun.  Thankfully, now we have a reprieve of a few days of only 90's before we go back to the 100's. 

I did get a chance this week to finish off the story - well at least this part.  Who knows, there may be more of Diane and Charlie.

The beginnings of the story can be found here.

“I remember hearing or reading that someone wiser than me once said to always leave them wanting more.  I think that’s what I am going to do, Diane.  Leave you wanting more.”  He kissed the top of her forehead.  Now, are you ready for me to take you home?”

Diane was incredulous.  “You want to know if I want to go home!  You know damn well the answer was no, or at least it was when we started this conversation.  Now the answer is definitely yes because the evening seems to be over.” 

He laughed and said, “You are a brat, you know that.”

There was total silence in the car on the way to Diane’s house.  Charlie turned off the ignition and started to get out of the car when the light came on. Diane was already halfway out the door. “Don’t bother,” she said.  “I can take care of myself and I plan to do just that.”  

With that she closed the car door and bolted toward the front door.  Before she got very far, Charlie caught up to her.  “See here, little girl, you really do need to be taught a lesson in manners, because yours are horrible.”

He wouldn’t let go of her arm and steered her toward the front door.  He managed to get the keys out of her hand and unlocked the door, never once losing his grip on her.  He pulled her over to the couch, sat down, taking her with him.

Somehow he managed to pull down her jeans and placed her across his knee.  Diane started to fight and kick up her heels but Charlie tamped down her legs by placing one of his muscled thighs at the back of her knees.  Diane felt that nervous sensation in her tummy.   She had a feeling she had gone too far this time and was going to regret her quick temper.

Charlie could still feel Diane fighting him even though he had her pinned down.  “Behave,” he told her.

“Why should I behave?  Obviously, I’m going to get punished anyway so why should I behave?”

“Because it isn’t smart to thwart me when I have you just where I want you.”   His hand came down hard,  smack at the juncture of both of her cheeks.

“You wanted more, well girl that’s what you’re going to get.  Well, at least more of a spanking.”

His hand landed again and she couldn’t believe it actually felt harder than the first smack.  He began a volley of smacks, one right after the other, first on the right cheek, then on the left.  To her,  it felt like a thousand bees had stung her ass and she wanted it to stop.   Not only did it not stop, but he wedged her panties into her ass crack and now the smacks landed on her bare behind.  The spanks kept coming one after the other until Diane no longer felt the pain – her cheeks numb.  What she did feel though was the damp crotch of her panties and wetness creeping down her thighs.  It wasn’t only her nether regions that were reacting;  her nose was running, tears were streaming down her cheeks and the great gulps of air she was taking in fueled hiccups. Thoughts of how much longer she could endure this assault drifted through her mind, when suddenly she realized he was rubbing her back, not spanking her ass.  She sensed more than felt his leg release her from his grasp.  He continued stroking her back as she turned into him.  She nestled her wet cheeks into his chest and was content to just be for a while as the stinging pain in her backside subsided.

“Are you okay?”  he whispered into her ear as if there was someone else in the room.
She hesitated a moment before replying.  “Yes.”  He helped her up from his lap, holding her at arm's length.  “So, do you still want more?”

She looked at him quizzically, “more?”

“Yes, earlier in the evening you said you wanted more and when I asked more of what  you answered everything, so I’m asking you now, do you still want more?”

Her hand went to her bottom trying to rub she away some of the sting.  “More spanking, no, I don’t want more spanking.  I think I’ve had enough for tonight, but for other things, the answer is yes.”

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. 


Just as in old movies, the music becomes dramatic, the drapes flutter in the breeze and the screen fades to black.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny,

    Boy, she is feisty! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I certainly hope we do hear more from Charlie and Diane :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, ooh gotta love a happy ending....
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SG, thanks. Enjoyed the ending. Like Roz, I hope we do hear more from Charlie and Diane.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I believe you will. They're still roaming around in my head.

      Delete
  4. You have definitely left me wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee. Very nice. Thank you for sharing. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't share, my head would explode with all the characters roaming around in there. I'm just glad that someone likes the characters as they appear.

      Delete
  6. Hi Sunny, :) Thanks for writing such a fun story! Diane sure is a handful! Sounds like there will be lots more spanking in future! Other fine things too!

    Gosh! It sure sounds hot where you are! Hope things cool down for you and Ray! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wishes for cooler weather - but summer in AZ doesn't bode for cooler weather. Our trip to CA will get us to some cooler weather for a couple of weeks, so I'm living on that promise.

      Delete
  7. Sunny,
    Loved the story. Do not send any more hot weather our way. Two days in the almost 90's were too much. LOL
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, I hate to tell you this, but weather travels from west to east Granted it might pick up 'speed' along the way but ...
      BTW - haven't forgotten your request. Haven't heard back from my friend - will send another message.

      Delete
  8. When you end a story with this sort of stuff (especially the carrying her over his shoulder,) I always think, "Be still my beating heart."

    And I love old movies!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old movies did leave it to your imagination, didn't they?

      Delete
  9. I think we’d all like more of this one, Sunny! Glad the characters are still running round in your head.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're running more toward the back now, so we'll see but it is so nice to hear you enjoy them.

      Delete
  10. That is a perfect ending. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day