Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Facing the Past IV

Hello - I have been running my tail off all week long.  Silly me, I thought that once you were retired you had all the time in the world available to you.  Wrong, I don't know how I got everything done when I worked.  Oh, I do know, I was younger and slept less.

Anyway, I need another vacation.  I think I mentioned that Ray and I were thinking of a visit to Texas.  Let me just say that San Antonio was lovely but it wasn't long enough and since returning home it has been one thing after another.  My friend from Colorado came yesterday and so I will be running around all week again.  She leaves late Wed. afternoon giving me a day or so to just be. We're going to see an Eagles Tribute concert with some friends on Friday, Saturday is another one of the community events in which I am involved and Sunday is a St. Patrick's Day party, one day late.  Who says older people can't have fun?

Anyway, luckily I had written ahead so there is a continuation of the story for today. 



Daniel took her words to heart.  She was right, he had to do something with the rest of his life.  Right now, music held no luster for him.  Several times he picked up his guitar, would play a couple of chords and would put it back down.  He’d tried writing and the notes just wouldn’t come.  It was no use holding the others hostage while he waited for the music to return.  He called his remaining bandmates and told them to make their plans without him.  He contacted the rest of the people involved in his music life and let them know he was retiring.

When he’d settled his music business, he arranged a romantic weekend with Callie.  Callie needed some romance in her life and so he arranged with Lila to take Danny for the weekend, cover Callie’s diner shifts, all before he approached Callie with his plans. He even got Danny’s permission to take his mother away for a weekend.  After some initial hesitation, she agreed.

They would fly to Palm Springs and spend three days doing whatever she wanted to do.  He booked a suite at Desert Inn, arranged for a spa day for Callie and then a romantic dinner at the Sultan’s Table where he planned on presenting her with his ideas for life going forward.  If she agreed, they would return to Newton as an engaged couple.

Callie and Daniel hadn’t yet slept together since his return to Newton. Their first night in Palm Springs found the two of them as nervous as when they were as teenagers and their first exploration into sex.  For Daniel, he’d had many sexual encounters since then but Callie didn’t.  Daniel was more than ready.  He had been tamping down his urges – Callie had and still did raise his libido.  He wasn’t the randy teenager anymore, and he wanted this first time to be good for Callie so he had to mentally keep talking himself down. 

Whispering in her ear all the things he had fantasized about doing to her, his hot breath gave her body an electric jolt.  He kissed her neck as his hand cupped her head, then brought her head down to kiss those perfect lips.  He moaned as he felt her lips part and her tongue meet his. Her arms circled his neck and she rubbed her body along the length of his.  She could feel his hardness and began a bump and grind.

“Honey, if you want this to be over in thirty seconds, please back off.” She giggled. 

“Am I getting to you, Mr. Big Shot Musician?”  She circled her hips against his body and he groaned.  He slapped her behind. She oohed at the sharpness of the spank and the feelings it ignited in her nether regions.

“Don’t be naughty” he admonished.

“Why not?”She asked with all innocence.

“Because naughty girls get spanked., doncha know.”

“No, I didn’t know. Did you spank all your girlfriends if they were naughty?”

“Sometimes, even when they weren’t naughty.” 

“Ooh.  How about naughty boys?  Do they get spanked too?” With that, she landed a hard swat on his backside.

“Callie, I’m warning you.  I can’t take much more of this.”

“Then, let’s quit play and get on with it.”  She laughed then and started removing his shirt.  She raked his chest hair as he practically ripped off her blouse.  He pulled down one cup of her bra and tugged at her already engorged nipple. He suckled as his hand tweaked her other nipple.  She was practically purring at this point.  They couldn’t get the rest of their clothes off fast enough.  They moved toward the bed - their clothes landing along the way.  He threw her down, landing on top of her.  Hands were everywhere and she reached for his penis and guided it to her waiting vaginal lips.  With one thrust, he was pumping into her with a passion he hadn’t experienced before. She met each thrust with a ferocity of her own. They rose and fell with each plunge of his rock hard penis until she felt an orgasm starting to crest.  She raised her body and grabbed his ass bringing it down hard against her while the waves of ecstasy washed over her. He never wavered his thrusts, continuing to plumb her depths until he too shattered into an explosive orgasm.

Their sweaty bodies mingled as they returned to earth.  He rolled off and braced himself on his elbow, looking at her, asked,

“Are you alright?  I didn’t plan that.  I planned on making sweet love.  That was pure raw sex, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.  I think it’s what we both needed for our first time together as adults.  We have the rest of the weekend to make sweet love.”


“Truth be told, I think I want to play. I read Fifty Shades of Grey and I want that – or at least I want to try it.”

“Fifty Shades of Grey, what the hell are you talking about.”

“The novel that has rekindled mainstream kinky sex.  Do you mean you’ve never heard of it?”

“Nope, but it sounds like I’m missing out.  Tell me about it.”

“I have a better idea.  Why don’t we see if it’s available on pay per view?  If so, we can order room service and you can see for yourself.”

“It’s a movie.”

“Yeah, not quite as juicy as the books but you’ll see what I mean.  Actually, there are two – maybe we can watch them both and then practice.  What do you say?”

Shaking his head, “Callie, what happened to my sweet girl?”

“I’m a woman now and I wouldn’t dare try anything like that with anyone in Newton.  I spent years living down my reputation as damaged goods.  Since you’re the one responsible for those damaged goods, I think I’m safe. What do you say?”

“Start checking those listings girl, while I order room service.  You want anything special.”

‘Yes, but it isn’t food.”  The look she gave him sent shivers of desire through his body.  He couldn’t believe this was his sweet Callie standing there before him talking like this way. ‘How'd I get so damn lucky’ he thought to himself.

He ended up ordering one of every entrée on the menu while Callie found what she was looking for on the tv. He watched her lounged on the bed and he ordered their dinner.  She was a beautiful girl who turned into a beautiful woman.  She hadn’t donned any clothes and laying there on the bed on her tummy he admired her ass – it was a work of art and made to be worshipped and he planned on doing just that.   He was salivating just watching. 

Callie felt his eyes on her.  She wiggled her bottom.  “You want some of this.”

“You’re damn right, I do.”

“Well, it’s right here, come and get it.” 

“Are you sure?”

“Would you ask that of one of your groupies?”

“Of course, what kind of gentleman would I be if I didn’t”

“I don’t want a gentleman, I want sex.”                   

He pounced on her like white on rice. He grabbed hold of her and began to tickle her unmercifully.  She was squealing and begging for mercy when he suddenly pulled her across his knee and began worshipping her fine ass.  His hand roamed over every inch, grabbing and pinching here and there.


“Are you ever going to spank me?” she asked.  Her voice was dripping with want when he brought his hand down hard right in the middle of those gorgeous globes. He rubbed some of the sting away before bringing his hand down again and then rubbing out the sting once more.  He expected a reaction but it wasn’t what he expected.  “Again,” he heard.  He began spanking her in earnest and each time his hand met her flesh, he could feel the heat in her bottom and saw the honey trickling down her thighs. Her bottom had to be burning because his hand had begun to tire and his hand felt the sting of his efforts and she was still begging for more. 


There was a knock on the door.  “Room Service”.  He stopped the spanking and kissed both cheeks before getting up to answer.  He watched her grab the sheet to use as a wrap but she didn’t quite cover her behind.  He wasn’t sure if it was on purpose but seeing her red cheeks swaying as she walked to the bathroom almost made him embarrass himself. He hadn’t creamed his jeans since high school.  ‘Get a grip, Danny Boy, you're no kid anymore.’  He made an attempt at adjusting himself before opening the door.



See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, sounds like a busy but wonderful time. Enjoy the time with your friend and the upcoming events. The concert sounds awesome. Have fun :)

    Really enjoying this story and loved this titillating instalment. Thank you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend leaves today so it should calm down a bit. Good thing, I need the rest.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, Hope you have a fun week, I agree we too have no time to work either! Loving the story.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing it's snowing here this morning, I'll open a window and cool off after reading this segment! Well done.

    Glad you enjoyed your vacation. If you want retirement lessons I can teach them. I have plenty of free time and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your busy week! I love the Eagles, Lyin’ Eyes is my favourite song of theirs.
    That was a steamy instalment Sunny, looking forward to next week’s episode.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to them - always loved their music - can't pick a favorite - I loved them all.

      Delete
  5. Good golly, Sunny! Pretty damn hot for a Monday. I am still recovering from the flu, but your sex scene woke me right up. Enjoy all your happy, busy days, my friend.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're feeling better. Glad you enjoying the story.

      Delete
  6. Loved this story Sunny. Retirement does seem to be choke full of activities. Enjoy your week.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad Lindy, yeah retirement has it's benefits and downfalls.

      Delete
  7. Hi Sunny, :) I'm perpetually behind, as you know... So glad that you love me anyway. :)

    Am enjoying this story very much! Fun that they had some time away together. 50 Shades sure fired Callie and Dan up. She is a feisty one- loved the way she had the sheet when room service arrived. LOL! Can't wait to read the next part, which I'm heading right to!

    You had a busy and fun week ahead. Hope that is was lots of fun! Eagles must have been awesome! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day