Monday, December 11, 2017

Spank that Ass


Two weeks from today, all our rushing, our trying to think of something to buy for someone who already has everything, our chugging our way through crowded stores, fighting the traffic, wrapping the presents and putting them under the tree, will all be over, only to do it again next year.  But we love it, don't we?  No matter how much we grouse and complain, that look on our loved one's face when we found the perfect gift, the smiles of our family and the feelings of love make it all worthwhile.

I see from FB that many of you are having to don your winter boots and whip out that shovel. I see the news where cars are stuck in ditches or multiple car pileups and I'm happy I'm not one of them. So what if I have perspiration dripping into my eyes three months of the year, I don't have the expense of all those warmer clothes needed.  

I feel terrible for California - the images are so graphic and when you think of the loss of not only homes but lives of animals who have nowhere to escape, of possessions that were passed down to you and the hope to pass it down to others, it makes you want to cry and bless the Lord that this time you've escaped that reality.

Okay enough pontificating, here's this weeks story.


This is a short little story.  It's a story I'm sure many of my readers have experienced in one form or another.  Enjoy

“I love spanking your ass,” were the words I heard him whisper.

“Good,” I said in a whisper because I love getting my ass spanked.

This is the core of our relationship.  Michael and I have been together for more years than I care to remember.  We were young and in the throes of passion when first we met.  Some of the flames of passion die after a while, but we found a new way to fan those flames.

A few years ago, quite by accident, we discovered the answer.  We were both lazing around on the sofa, not really reading, or watching tv or sleeping, just being.  I had my head on his lap and then went to grab something on the side table and my ass was too good a target. Michael swatted me – hard enough that I felt it even through my clothes. 

Surprise, ‘”why did you do that? I asked.

“Because I wanted to, why, do you object?”

“Actually no, why don’t you do it again.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really and Mike, do it a little harder this time.”

And so began our adventure into the wonderful world of spanking.  After those two hard spanks, I got up from the couch.  Michael thought I had enough.  Quite the contrary.  I merely got up to remove my jeans and underpants and put myself back into the same position.

“Really?” he asked again.

“Yes, unless you don’t want to.”

“You’re kidding right.  What man, in his right mind, wouldn’t want to spank that ass.”

The harder he spanked, the hotter I got.  I could feel his manhood growing with each slap on my ass, so it was having the same effect on him too.  When I feared sopping the couch with my juices, I suggested we take ourselves to our bedroom where we could go on to further enjoyment.  It was the hottest sex we ever had.

Our ‘fetish’ is our little secret and it keeps our marriage fresh.  At a party, he puts a hand on my butt and I’m ready to jump his bones, in a regular store we search for pervertibles, we exchange knowing looks when any mention of spanking is made, in public he will whisper in my ear about what he’s going to do to me when we get home and I’m jelly.

My husband still buys me flowers, sexy underwear and takes me out on dates.  He never forgets a birthday, anniversary or any other special day in our lives.  I am the envy of my social circle and the best part is when they ask me what is our secret, I tell them it’s because my husband spanks me.  They aren’t shocked, they laugh because they don’t believe me.  I try to convince them it’s the truth and they look at me, shake their heads and say “really”.  I answer yes really but they still don’t believe me.

At the last get together, when the topic came up again, I challenged them to give it a try and to report back the results at the next meeting.  So many of them shook their heads, others said no way but guess what?  At the next meeting,  my bestie came up to me, pulled me aside, and said that they’d given it a try and the next day her husband brought home flowers. 

Someday, she may feel comfortable sharing and who knows how many of the others may have secretly tried the formula to a happy, sex-filled life at their level of maturity.

How about you?  

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

20 comments:

  1. I'm very happy we're not getting snow here, Sunny. It's cold but that's okay...I can deal with the cold. My heart is breaking for those in California...so scary.

    Thanks for the fun story. Hope you have a good week.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Cat - hope you get your wish and snow passes you by.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, that is like the diary of a few of us out here I reckon. We have rain again, lots of rain. However there is actual proper snow in Englad at the moment. grandbaby has lots of it and unlike Rosie she loves it
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Jan - for most of us it is the story of our life, spanky life, anyway.
      I bet you wish your could be with grandbaby as she experiences her first snowfall. My grandkids have yet to experience it and they're much older.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny, I feel for those dealing with the snow and the fires in California. Summer seems to have arrived early here, although this past weekend hasn't been quite so good, though still warm.

    Loved the story and can totally relate.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to see your name pop up. Hope you're having a reasonably sane return to work.
      The story is true of many.

      Delete
  4. Oh that story is the truth for so many of us out here don't you think?

    It's always warm where I live but we do get a lot of rain in December.

    A brolly is a must whenever we leave the house this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a minute to get "brolly". It's warm here too just like CA and we don't get a lot of rain. Sadly, that is the problem if fires break out because everything is tinder dry.

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a true story. A little spanking has really sparked a little romance in some marriages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably true of many. Me, I was a spanko long before I met Ray.

      Delete
  6. This story is sure true for a lot of us, love it, thanks Sunny.
    My thoughts go out to all those in California, such a hard time right on Christmas. Snow would be lovely we are in a heat wave for the next few days.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The story is definitely true of many of us.

      I feel so bad for Californians, both human and animal. Pray they subside soon.

      Delete
  7. Oh yes, it's just take one or two smacks to light a raging flame and it's happened to many of us. Thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right about just one or two smacks to get those juices flowing.

      Delete
  8. Our second date secured our love for one another. She said with a smile a spanking would do you some good. We had already been to bed, so I lowered my jeans and underpants and said okay. I did not know how good it would feel or how much it would hurt. I danced around the room, rubbing afterwards. That really hurt and felt good I said, the next one and their will be many may not feel as good, but will get your attention. Been married five years thanks to her spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it works for many of us. So I'm guessing that first spanking did you some good?

      Delete
    2. It did and improved our relationship. From that first spanking she meant what she said, the spankings were harder, but what I need. It took sometime to find such a woman I wanted to marry and to have one that wants to wear the pants in the family is fine with me. The spankings hurt, suppose to, I really dance around the room afterwards. But, there is always a But, no pun intended. She will either pull down my pants and underpants or will make me undress, anywhere in the home, stand, wait, get scolded like a child. When being spanked, always OTK, she reminds me that naughty little boys end up in this position. I must say I've been a naughty little boy and recently she added I must call her Mommy, since Mommy spanks their naughty little boy. I face the wall, stay, no matter who might drop in. Our sex life is really good, but no sex involved with the spankings. I will not address what happens with my male problem prior to a spanking, wish not to address that.

      Delete
  9. A true story for many. Thanks, SG.

    We've had a lot of snow where I live and last night really freezing temperatures. Hopefully with rain coming in tonight it will wash it all away. Keeping fingers crossed.

    I feel for all in California and out thoughts are with them.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The opening line of your story was something I never thought I’d hear Harry say! I’m sure many couples started off with a couple of smacks though.

    Watching footage of the devastation in California is heartbreaking, people in despair after losing their homes and possessions. The end of it doesn’t seem to be in sight.

    Could you send me some of your warm weather? I hate snow!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto to Rosie's last sentence...ugh living close to a great lake is great in the summer...but just means more snow in the winter. I bet this story resonated with many bloggers.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day