Thursday, December 14, 2017

MEME


What do you know - wonders never cease - a mid-week post.  I have to thank a friend for this, she had this meme on her  FB page and just  had to borrow.



CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT FIBBING?

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?  A cup of coffee
2. Where was your profile picture taken? I know you don't see it, but Katie T took the picture when we were in Florida.
3. Worst pain? I guess, knee surgery, although it wasn't awful.
4. Favorite place you've traveled? Give me a beach and it's my favorite place no matter where.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 10:30 pm
6. If you could, would you move? If I could move closer to the beach, yes.
7. Favorite toy as a child? Don't remember
8. Favorite TV show as a kid? Mickey Mouse Club
9. How do you feel right now? Happy to be alive 
10. When was the last time you cried? Over the weekend watching the CA fires on tv.
11. Who took your profile picture? Katie T
12. Who is the last person you took a picture with? Santa Claus
13. What's your favorite season? Spring, summer, fall.
14. If you could have any career, what would you pick? Retired
15. Do you think relationships are worth it? You learn something from every one of them-good or bad.
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? Wow, I can't think of just one.
17. Are you a good influence?  I don't know, am I?
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? There is no way.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching right now? Some news show.
20. Who do you think will play along? PK for sure

I'm asking one new question, do you open presents Christmas Day or Chistmas Eve.?Christmas Eve

Do you have a question you would ad?  See you later for Aimless Ramblings.

15 comments:

  1. Good morning, Sunny. The Christmas season is getting crazy around here, and I am behind on my blog visits. Love this little meme. I also love being retired finally. Just bewildered that I still don't have enough time!

    Of course you would say you are happy to be alive. That is why you are the Sunny Girl.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...and you have giving me a blog post thanks...and I have a feeling you are a pretty good influence, especially when it comes to having fun...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, nice post. I was just wonderign if I could thi k of enough questions to invent a meme, now I don't have to!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny,
    Love your answers and it is fun to know that many of your answers involve some wonderful beach time that I have enjoyed with you. I value Katie T and her wonderful photography ability. She took my profile photo as well......... not in Florida, but in our home.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I'll play along. You are definitely an influence, and in my case a good one. I need a good picture of me, Katie T where are you ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting to know you and I think that I will play along too. Next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your answers, Sunny and so agree...no way does pineapple belong on pizza. We always opened one gift on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas day.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sunny, this is a great meme and I love your answers. I so agree pineapple does not belong on pizza. I think you are definitely a good influence :)

    We have always opened gifts Christmas day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all your answers Sunny. You are a good influence, you talked me into something recently, which I appreciate. No way should pineapple be on pizza. I'm going to do this meme, looks like fun.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok i'm totally stealing this. i've already seen some of the other answers now, and I can't pass up a good meme. thank you for adding that last question too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SG, I was hoping someone would do a meme for Christmas that I could steal and here we are. Loved reading your answers, no pineapple on my pizza, though I don't really eat them these days.

    I've heard Katie T is an ace with her camera, I will have to get her to take a picture of me if we every get to meet.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. And so it begins!! Great meme. Will try to do this one as well.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this on Fb, glad you pinched it for Blogland to enjoy. I loved reading your answers and think you are a good influence.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun answers! we open presents both on Christmas Eve and Christmas :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear all your answers and happy to see your responses on your blogs. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day