Thursday, May 25, 2017

UNITED WE STAND


Image result for union jack



Manchester Bombing- I always find it difficult to wrap my head around that kind of senseless hatred. How does that hatred grow to those proportions that you willingly go out and kill people you don't even know because of that hate?  What is it they hate?  In most cases, the victims are unknown to them -people going about their lives unaware that some evil person or persons are about to carry out an attack that will end lives, and change other lives forever. If they want to die, why do they have to take others with them?  What have they gained?   I realize there are answers to these questions, answers I will never understand.

I know there are many more good people around the world than haters and I wish there was more focus on good rather than evil.  I loved hearing the stories how the people of Manchester stepped up and offered their homes and help.  Good people always step up in times of need - what we need is to step up all the time.  Be proactive rather than reactive.  A lesson I need to take to heart.

My heart goes out to those families that have suffered loss, whether it be a loss of life or innocence. I
apologize for the hateful rhetoric that has been spewed by people in power in this country.  I apologize for the repercussions this rhetoric has stirred here and abroad and pray that we close our ears to the hate and open our hearts - love thy neighbor as thyself are words that have never been so needed.

Wishing peace and prayers for and to all..


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.


5 comments:

  1. I will never understand how anyone can commit such a awful act. Thoughts and prayers go out to all those touched by this tragedy.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comprehend, don't want to even try to understand. I hate that this is what our world is coming to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we stand together. Thank you SG.

    I don't think we will ever understand how someone can go so willingly and kill. My heart goes out to the families of those killed. Some so young.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im on the other side of the world and it still upsets me. The day after that we heard about more bombs in indonesia. Just so so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely senseless. What do these idiots think they will accomplish by blowing themselves up with as many victims as possible?

    Our thoughts are with everyone in Britain.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day