Saturday, July 2, 2016

One Week Already

Hard to believe it's been a week already since the six travelin' ladies parted company.




Looking at FB today I found the following article.

The 24 best beaches in America, ranked

2. The gulf waters of Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, Florida, are warm and inviting, and the town itself is family-friendly, with an aquarium, plenty of restaurants, and beachfront activities.

2. The gulf waters of Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, Florida, are warm and inviting, and the town itself is family-friendly, with an aquarium, plenty of restaurants, and beachfront activities.
Shutterstock/Peter Etchells


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

21 comments:

  1. Sunny,
    We were up to our shoulders in the warm water and the soft sand. Heaven on earth!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, it looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to name you official tour guide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You know the area - Indian Rocks isn't that far away.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is indeed. Florida does have some beautiful beaches.

      Delete
  6. It was beautiful. I loved the soft sand and warm waters. Did I tell you my husband traveled there on business not too long before our trip and checked it all out and gave me a pre-trip glimpse of what it was like? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing Sunny, lucky ladies :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - we are lucky to have been able to get together and enjoy a wonderful time in a terrific place.

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful area to have your holiday. Very inviting!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is fantastic there and everything cooperated - great weather.

      Delete
  9. Oh how I love the ocean. Looks beautiful. Thanks SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ronnie - wish you could join us sometime.

      Delete
  10. Sunny, I recognize that cute sunhat! I was going to vacuum the sand out of the bottom of my suitcase today, but I don't think I can bear to do it.

    Is it too soon to ask you to tell me about the rabbits?

    Girly-Girl Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing - as long as the sand is out of those bodily parts, don't worry about the suitcase - or better yet, save it in a jar and look at it every once in a while and maybe the rabbits will tell a tale.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day