Monday, May 30, 2016

Too bad, so sad

 Before we get into today's story, let's take a moment  to remember why we celebrate this day. Thank you to all who have served, serve and will serve to keep us free. My heart goes out to you and to your families for the sacrifices they make each and every day.




Judy rolled over in bed in time to see her husband step out of the shower.  After thirty years, he still made her weak in the knees.  His black hair was tinged with gray now, but those steely blue eyes mesmerized her.  His body was still toned and muscular and she marveled that he was hers and hers alone. 

“Hey handsome, come over here and let me feast my eyes on you.”

He turned around in a manly pose but didn’t come any closer.  “Honey, I’m already late.  I said I meet the guys for breakfast before we had to be at the staging area.”

“Not even time for one little kiss, pretty please,” she begged.

“Okay, I can spare time for a kiss.” When he reached over to kiss her, she pulled him down on the bed with her.

“Honey, I don’t have time,”

“Sure you do.  She touched him, and his manhood sprang to life.”

“No, I don’t. “  She slid her hand up and down his shaft. “Does that change your mind?”

“No, it doesn’t.  Now stop fooling around, I’m going to be late.”  He tried getting up, but Judy wasn’t letting go. 

“Okay, enough of this.” He told her and he rolled her over and spanked her bare ass. At fifty-two  years old, she still had a fine ass.  He loved spanking her, whether it be for funishment or to let her know he was still in charge.  This morning’s smacks were a mixture of both. 

Judy oohed and aahed at the first spanks, but as his hand spanked her harder and harder, she began squirming around and trying to get away.

“I thought you were going to be late.” She complained.

“I have time for this,” he said with a chuckle.

“This isn’t what I had in mind when I invited you over.”

“Too bad, so sad.”  He told her and spanked her a little harder.  “I’m having fun now.”

Even through her complaints, her body gave her away.  Her excitement glistened on her thighs.  He stopped spanking, gave her a quick kiss and rose from the bed.  He watched her widen her eyes when she realized he was not about to succumb to her charms – not this time anyway.

“I guess I’m going to have to rely on my ‘go to friend’ this morning,” she told him as she reached over and took her vibrator out of the nightstand drawer.

“You do, and you’ll get another spanking when I get back.  Suit yourself.”

“What were your words a few minutes ago, ‘too bad, so sad.’ He heard the vibrator start to hum and felt the hitch in the pants he had only donned seconds ago.  He couldn’t watch her because if he did, he would definitely be late.   He took the remainder of his things and left the room.
                                                 
                    _______________________________________________


Jack was in the military.  He was due to retire at the end of this enlistment so this would be his last parade with his unit.  They had been through a lot together and today was especially important to him because they had lost a member of their team on their last assignment.  He knew he needed the support of his comrades today and was pretty sure they needed it to.

He and Judy were having a barbecue later that afternoon, and they were all invited.  That was to celebrate all that was good in life, the parade was to celebrate fallen comrades and thank them and their families for the sacrifices they made.

His staff was already in the booth when he arrived.  They teased him, and he took it good-heartedly.  They all knew Judy and were jealous of their relationship after being married all those years.  They always asked him their secret and he would smile and say “Just keep it hands on,” and let it go. If any of them caught his innuendo, they never let on. 

Jack had grown up in the military and learned first hand that there could be only one leader.  His dad ruled the roost in their home, and although he didn’t know it for a fact, he suspected that his dad spanked his mom, at least early on in their marriage.  Based on a couple of stories they shared, it sounded like his mom was a handful and needed reining in occasionally.

When he met Judy, she was dating another guy in his unit.  She was giving this guy fits and when he’d complained to Jack, Jack told him he should either take her in hand or give her up.  He gave her up, and a few weeks later the fellow accepted a transfer overseas.  About a year later, he ran into her, and that was that.  She gave him fits too, but he told her early on that he wouldn’t tolerate her shenanigans and proved it by taking her over his knee whenever she got out of hand.

The first time he spanked her he wasn’t sure if he was going to end up being jailed and/or kicked out of the service.  She was a military brat and daddy’s little princess.  A temper tantrum allowed her to get what she wanted when she wanted.  Jack wasn’t about to put up with that.  What would happen if they had children?  She had to learn that how you acted as a child, didn’t work as an adult.  He proved it to her on a night she threw a temper tantrum because he had to cancel a date.  He had received an assignment, and when he told her, she began throwing things at him.  When a book grazed his ear, he took hold of her and upended her over his knee. 

She screamed bloody murder, but it didn’t deter him.  He lectured and spanked until his hand hurt.

“That’s what you can expect from me when you misbehave.  If you want to see me again, you’ll have to call me?” he told her before he left.

“Don’t be holding your breath, you brute,” she yelled at him as he walked out the door.


                            ______________________________________

Well, she did call him and six months later they were married.  True to his word, she got spanked regularly at the beginning of their marriage.  Now it was mostly for fun and fun they had.

                          _______________________________________

The parade ended and after the hugs and goodbyes, Jack left for home.  Judy had plenty of things for him to do before the guests started arriving but Jack told her they had some unfinished business.  She told him to go take a hike, she was busy.  He laughed and pulled her over his shoulder and carried her to his study.  Once there, he pulled up her dress, pushed down her panties and took her over his knee.  He opened his desk drawer and pulled out his ruler.

“No, no Jack.  Not the ruler. It will leave marks, and I will be wearing a bathing suit later.”

“I can’t believe this phrase is coming into use again today.  ‘Too bad, so sad,' you were warned, and you chose to not only ignore it but throw it in my face.  You’re getting this bottom reddened but good. It’s time I stop talking and start spanking.”  She felt the first swat of the ruler and the sound echoed around the room.  It stung like the dickens, and she sucked in her breath.  Before she was even ready, the ruler struck again and again on her bared flesh.

“Jack, stop please.” 

“I’m sorry, are you talking to me?”

“You know I am dammit.”  The minute the words left her mouth, she knew she was in deeper trouble.

The ruler came down in a steady stream of spanks, harder and harder.  Right cheek, left cheek and then five times in one spot.  She was wriggling around like a bead of water in a hot frying pan. 

“Stop, please stop.”

“I didn’t hear you.”

“Please stop sir.”

“I heard you that time.  A couple of more as a reminder.”  There were five swats on the lower half of her bottom and the last five on her thighs.  She howled when those were delivered.

“You’re a mean bastard, you know that.  That’s going to leave marks.”

He laughed.  “Keep it up girl, the ruler is still here in my hand.”  She felt him turn and put the ruler down.  He rubbed her back and rubbed a little of the sting out of her ass before letting her up

“So, do you want the real thing now or just your ‘go to friend?’”

“The hell with substitutes.  I want the real thing, I earned it.”

“That you did.”

                       _______________________________________


Later that afternoon, Judy was out by the pool and he noticed she still had some faint marks on her thighs.  He smiled to himself and wondered if any of his buddies would notice and think about his statement “just keep it hands on.”

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great Memorial Day story, Sunny. This couple would make a great ongoing story...she's nice and sassy. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I knew that's what you were going to say. You'll have to read down to see one of my answers.

      Delete
  2. Aw Nice story Sunny, I love this couple
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan- maybe I should gather up all my characters and have a party lol

      Delete
  3. Taking time to remember with you SG the sacrifices our men and women made.

    Nice story. Thanks SG.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful story Sunny, really enjoyed this and agree with Cat :)

    Joining you in remembrance and grattitude of those who served and continue to serve in our allied forces and their families.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the story.

      I don't think thanks ever covers the gratitude I have for those to serve.

      Delete
  5. Excellent story. I predict that they are going to enjoy Jack's retirement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm think they're going to enjoy retirement too - at least for the first month or so. lol

      Delete
  6. Good morning, Sunny. Mondays usually mean a new story for you, and I always say it starts my week off right. However, no work today! Maybe that's why this story just made me grin. Would definitely love to hear more about Jack and Judy!

    Thanks From Ella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the story Ella and even happier you didn't have to work. Did you save me a chocolate chip cookie. I'm betting that you didn't.

      Delete
  7. Sunny,
    Hooray for Jack and Julie! I can sadly say that my Jack never spanked me while he was in uniform......... almost though!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that would be sexy, wouldn't it? You'll have to share about the almost - maybe not in public.

      Delete
  8. Great story. I also like Cat's thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm answering from the bottom up so I don't know Cat's comment, but if I know Cat, I'm guessing she thinks this should continue. If I'm right, do I get a prize?

      Delete
  9. Awww what a great read! I hope you all had a meaningful Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Fondles. It was a good weekend, how about yours?

      Delete
  10. Thanks for another great story Sunny. The phrase 'Too bad, so sad,' tickled me, for no apparent reason.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Rosie. I think one of my grands used to use that and it stuck with me.

      Delete
  11. Love this story Sunny. That's one of Bears favourite sayings "Too bad, so sad." Made me laugh.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice words re: Memorial Day, Sunny! :)

    Loved this story! Judy sure is a feisty one! Sheesh!!! Thanks for writing this fun story! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day