Monday, May 2, 2016

New or Not So New - that is the question?


Happy Monday, Happy May

I never did get back here last week.  I was busy as the dickens, doing I have absolutely no idea what, but I ran all week and the next thing I knew it was over.  It's good to be back home and it couldn't have come at a better time.  The weather this past week and weekend in Denver took a turn for the worse and I would have been bitchin' and complaining.

Ray and I did manage to reconnect this past week, the doggin' bat actually came out and was dusted off.  It didn't take too long for me to squirm around and then it was over way too soon.  How does that happen?
NewAnyway, maybe it won't be so long this next time.  I hope not.   I found this on my document list the other day.  There really wasn't a title, just the first line.  I don't remember it so I'm not sure if I previously posted it or not.  But guess what, I'm either posting or reposting.  Hope you enjoy or enjoy anew.



Marion and Dale started practicing TTWD after they’d been married for thirty-five years.  Like many other couples, it started with Marion’s online research. Their marriage needed something, a spark, a jolt- something.  Once they became empty nesters, it became stagnant.  The practice of each going off with different kids became each going off doing their own thing.  They lived together more like brother and sister, or roommates than marriage partners.  Marion read the same story over and over again.

She was determined to do something about it.  One night she sat down with Dale and laid her cards on the table.

“Dale, I don’t know about you, and that is part of the problem.  But I’m sick of living like this.  We are like two ships that pass in the night.  Do you want to continue this way or do something about it?”

“What do you want to change?”

“Us. Our lifestyle, something.  I’m bored, and boredom often leads to things you don’t want just to make a change, stir things up.  So before I get to that stage and go off and fix my boredom without you, I’d like to fix it with you.”

“I want you to fix it with me too.  I know we don’t have the same passion we used to have, but hell Marion, we’ve been together for more than half our lives.  There isn’t much about each other we don’t know.  How are we going to make things new?”

“I think we have to start with sex.  After all, our sex life is practically non-existent. It started going downhill when we had children, and the downward slide has not picked up.  Even when we do have sex, it’s the same ole, same ole.  Boring!!!  We practically mark a date on the calendar, for God’s sake.”

“All well and good, but there were many times, I suggested something other than the norm, and you looked at me like I was a pervert.  After a while the boring, as you called it, was me just giving you what you wanted.”

“Well, I don’t want that any more.  I want different.”

“So if I decided to slam you down and take you from behind, you’d be agreeable?”

“Yes, and if I wasn’t, then make me change my mind.  Don’t just give up and walk away.”

“Can I get this in writing so when I do this, and you decide I'm just a prick, I have proof when the cops come to arrest me?”

Marion laughed, but she knew, deep down, he wasn’t far off the mark.  She could be a bitch, could be hell, she was a bitch.  It was one of the things she hated about herself, and if she was going to change, she needed help.

“Okay, you put down the words you think will keep you out of jail and I’ll sign it.” She couldn’t keep the smile off her face.

                                 ______________________________________

Days went by, and their routines went on as usual.  Marion was not looking forward to their usual night for sex.  As it approached, she became more and more agitated that Dale hadn’t done or said anything about their talk.  She became bitchier and bitchier as the day progressed and by bedtime, she was beyond furious.  “If he thinks I’m just going to continue to go along with the past program, he’s out of his ever loving mind.’  When she came out of the bathroom, Dale could see the steaming rolling off her in waves.  He was sitting on the bed, hands behind his head, just waiting for the storm to explode.

Ordinarily, he would have pretended not to notice, rolled over and just went to sleep. Marion was right, their sex was boring, and it wasn’t something he much cared about any more.  He too was anxious to step it up.  He couldn’t ever see himself cheating on her, but he did spend more time in the shower while thinking about what it could be like.  He had written up the Get Out of Jail note earlier in the week but decided to save it for their usual sex night.  He wanted it to be fresh in her mind that she agreed to what he had planned. So, after she went into the bathroom, he got out the paper and placed it on her pillow, a pen next to it. Now he just waited.

She didn’t disappoint.  She started her verbal barrage, and he merely pointed to her pillow.  She saw the paper and continued to spew her words until she picked it up and read what he had written.

  I, Marion Keller Wright, hereby give Dale Desmond Wright, the right to step up our sex life in any way he sees fit. I trust that he will not take me beyond my limits and will never cause me harm.

There was a place for the date and her signature.  While she was reading, he picked up the pen and handed it to her.  Blissful silence ensued as she read the note.  She took the pen and affixed her signature.  He calmly took the paper, folded it and put it in his nightstand drawer.  While he was doing this, she got into bed.

“Get out of bed and remove that nightgown.  From now on, you sleep as you came into this world.  Naked.”  Marion looked at him as if he was crazy, but his look told her he wasn’t kidding. 

“Now!!!” He said in a tone she hadn’t heard since the kids left.

She slid the nightgown over her head and slipped back into bed. 

“Are you comfortable?” He asked.  She nodded at him .  “Well, that’s about to change.”

He pulled her across his lap and whacked her bottom. The sound reverberated around the room and was punctuated by her loud “Ouch, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”
His hand answered with another stinging swat to her backside. He was enjoying this. Marion wanted a change, well this is the new change.  He spanked her until her bottom was the loveliest shade of deep rose.  Vocally, she might be complaining, but he could see that she was as turned on as him.

When he finished the spanking, he gave her a few moments to compose herself before turning her over and burying his head into her sweet core.

Marion couldn’t believe what he was doing, but as her orgasm began to build and intensify her, her body screamed out for release.  Her orgasm rolled over her in waves. When at last of her orgasm subsided, he pulled her up and told her he wanted her on her tummy, feet on the floor.

She didn’t much care at this point, she was putt in his hands, and he was sculpting a new Marion.  He put his hands on her tummy, raising her bottom and adjusting her as he desired. Seconds later he was plunging his engorged member into her womanhood, using his hands to finger her to another mind-blowing orgasm.  Before he climaxed, he pulled out and spread is seed all over her still pinked bottom. 

They were both smiling.  And so began a new life for Marion and Dale Wright.





22 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, glad you and Ray are back together having fun! Nice story, nice to remember the start of all this for all of us
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, glad you are back home and horray for some spanky fun :)

    Thank you for another wonderful story. Be careful what you wish for. I really enjoyed reading this.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Dorothy said, "There is no place like home." Glad Ray knew just how to say "Welcome home."
    Good little story for a Monday morning. Thanks!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, with a little prompting. Glad you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  4. Sunny,
    And that's how it's done. Well written!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear you got some spanky action, albeit less than you may have liked. I enjoyed the story.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy you and Ray and a spanky reunion, Sunny. Thanks for a fun story.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy you and Ray and a spanky reunion, Sunny. Thanks for a fun story.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunny happy you and Ray reconnected. Hope its not to long for more action. Loved the story.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one SG. Thanks, enjoyed it.

    Happy you and Ray had some reconnecting time. Must search out our dogging bat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ronnie - it had been a while, there had to be an inch of dust on the darn thing. lol

      Delete
  10. glad you and Ray were able to reconnect Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNOW I commented here - I guess I'm losing it. Very happy about the reconnections and the doggin' bat! It is one of my favorites. Love the story, sounds like how it happened for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been there,done that and then I go back and check and it's no where to be found. You think the Gods are playing with us.

      Delete
  12. May and spankings - both go by too fast. You and Ray are great together. And, as usual, I absolutely love your story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day