Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Spreading the Word




Just heard from my publisher that my newest book may well be available this weekend.  It's been a while since I've been here during the week, I guess you could say I've taken the summer off, but now it's back to the grindstone.

Here's the tentative new cover.

Dr. Lauren Bancroft is looking to make a difference, so she moves to a small town in Montana.  She doesn't want to set the world on fire but finds sparks with a certain Trace Connors that could well set her on fire.

I posted the same thing over at my other blog, so if you've already been there, sorry.  I'll keep you posted and see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, oh wow, cool! Congratulations on the upcoming release, that's awesome.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new book! Set on fire, I assume that's going to be her butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news, I've been waiting on your next one - of course it would have been even better if it had come out while I was off, but you can't have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sunny...will be looking forward to your newest book.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, congratulations Sunny.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Sunny, can't wait! Congratulations on the upcoming release. Love the cover :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is exciting, Sunny! I read your books way before I ever started following blogs. I have always enjoyed them.

    Congrats from Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your positive responses. You are all too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I love how your books have multiplied and all are big hits

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new book! :) I can't believe summer is almost over. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day