Saturday, January 11, 2014

Borrowed Meme

Saturday Spankings is back on my other blog today, so if you want some tempting tidbits, go on over.


I'm borrowing this from PK and Angel Brat's blog - edited version, of course.

1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before? Flew out of San Jose airport.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Never make New Year's resolutions

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No but two of my nieces are pregnant

4. Did anyone close to you die?  In addition to Bas, our wonderful cat of 17 years and a very close friend.

5. What countries did you visit?  Mexico

6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?A winning lottery ticket.

7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?  I'm not even sure what this date is so I can't remember dates unless I look at a calendar.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting published

9. What was your biggest failure?  Not having a winning lottery ticket.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No serious problems.

11. What was the best thing you bought? Nothing stands out.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Our servicemen and women

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?  Most of our illustrious politicans

14. Where did most of your money go?  Living life

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? I don't do really, really, really excited.

16. What song will always remind you of 2013?  Not much of a music listener.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? Happier.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Watching my weight

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating junk

20. How did you spend Christmas? Home with all my family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2013? Over and over again 

22. What was your favorite TV program?  Not sure I have one.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?  That word is a little strong, I may hate things but not people.

24. What was the best book you read? Too many to remember.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery? I didn’t make one - rarely listen to music unless Ray turns it on.

26. What was your favorite film of this year? The only one I can think of right this minute is The Butler.

27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More money? Having even more time with our family.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013? Comfortable

32. What kept you sane?  Escaping into a good book and writing a story.

33. What political issue stirred you the most?  The hijacking of the congress by certrain congressmen.

34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013. Too much tequilla gives you a headache.

Come back on Monday for another new story.  Until then see you later on Aimless Ramblings.

21 comments:

  1. This was a great meme. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

    I like 12 and 21. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very insightful, Sunny, but what, no music? No whistle while you work?

    I loved the answer to your last question and I would stand shoulder to shoulder with you on that one!

    Many hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami, I can use the support. I'll listen to the music but never turn it on

      Delete
  3. This is a great meme and I love your answers Sunny, giggling at the last one LoL. I soo want that winning lotto ticket too! Great answer to number 14!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. Why don't you give it a try, I'd love to read your answers.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing....yeah i am looking for that winning lottery ticket too!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..I love your answer to question 34 .. lol ..
    Winning lottery ticket.. yes, I can only dream of...lol.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more I read her the more I realize how much alike we are. But I am a little smarter than you, I knew that about tequila long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started drink tequilla, so it was a new lesson. I did however learn that I don't remove my clothes which is what my SIL used to do.

      Delete
  7. Lol, I learned my lesson about tequila a long time ago, I won't touch that stuff anymore! I love your answer to 21 :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sunny, nice answers, I really want that lottery ticket too. Never tried tequila so have never learnt that one!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it referred to as an "evil drink" and I believe it now.

      Delete
  9. SG,

    I learned my lesson about tequila a very long time ago as well and haven't touched a drop since

    I did win £25.00 on the lottery a couple of weeks ago:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conrats on the lottery win. Yeah, a really bad hangover will do that to you. Happened to me once on Black Russians and it was a while, actually, I don' t think I've had one since.

      Delete
  10. 33 and 34....Yea I would agree! this was fun my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #33 was a real easy one to answer and 34 was a fun way to find out how to get a headache. lol

      Delete
  11. very nice answers to interesting questions. hope you win your lottery ticket. :-) I will remember your life lesson. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day