Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Spankings




Welcome Everyone. Today's snippet is from my first book. It's a series of three different stories, all in the western genre.  The longest, LONESOME OAK RANCH, is about Lisa Davis a lawyer - successful, young, wealthy... and lonely, and Clint Sampson, the handsome new owner of the Lonesome Oak Ranch.

On their first date, Lisa and Clint decide to end their evening by stopping in at a local club. He is suprised when she orders a tequilla shooter, but the suprises don't end there. They are on the dance floor when Lisa lets Clint know just what she has on her mind. 

Clint could feel his pants getting tighter and wondered if Lisa noticed.  She did - and reached down and grabbed his manhood. 

 "Are you being naughty, little girl, better watch out, naughty girls get spanked," he whispered in her ear.

 "I am being naughty so I guess you are going to have to spank me."... 
  
 Lisa grabbed his arm. "Let's go."

 "Go where?”

“To wherever it is you are going to spank me. I don't assume you plan on doing it here."

Want to read more, Lonesome Oak Ranch can be purchased here or at Amazon.com.

Living The Dream is also available at these locations.

Don't go now, scroll down and enjoy snippets from the list of talented authors.








35 comments:

  1. yummy fun! I was taken aback for a moment when she grabbed his arm :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by and was taken aback. Surprise is good.

      Delete
  2. Love this Sunny, Great to see them having fun with it. She is rather forthcoming, especially for a first date! LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this book Sunny, but I love your latest book even more! Just keep writing!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami. Can I ask a favor. Would you go to Amazon and write a review?

      I'm writing, I'm writing. I should tell yo the same.

      Delete
  4. Well, that's certainly taking the bull by the, uh, horns. LOL. Love an aggressive woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Women should definitely go after what they want, and there is no doubt what Lisa wants. But I have a feeling she won't always be the one in charge. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot. Mmm, going after what she wants. Sometimes nudges are needed to get a good dose of pink. People often joke around about giving a spanking when they don't really mean it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they need more than a nudge. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. How I love a heroine who knows just what she wants and goes straight after it. Great snip

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! It's good to see the woman take the lead especially in a situation like this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the snip. I like writing strong women who can hold their own.

      Delete
  9. LOL, she'd be surprised if he did spank her right there. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. Lord have mercy Lisa is one hot little heroine isn't she. I can only wonder at Clint's surprise to her reaction at his first mention of spanking her.
    Oh what a hot little tease you are, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great topping from the bottom moment, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least she knows what she wants! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niiiiice!
    Strong woman, strong man.
    Add some hot spankings in the mix, and I am a happy girl!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is she trying to top him? I wonder how that will go over? I bet she will get spanked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't give away the answer to that. You'll just have to read further. :)

      Delete
  15. .She might be more forward than my character this week. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's an attorney and knows how to get her way, that's for sure.

      Thanks

      Delete
  16. Made me grin. She sure knows what she wants and appears to know how to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I succeeded. Yes, it appears she knows how to get what she wants.

      Delete
  17. I hope she gets that spanking she wants! Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Sunny...sure is aggressive for a first date isn't she! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day