Monday, September 18, 2017

Spanking Advice from an Unlikely Source


Another week passed with nary a blog post in sight. I think it's the new normal.  I can't seem to find the time to put one together, one day blends into the next until it's Sunday and I realize I have to come up with a story.  It was a good week.  Spent time with friends at cards, lunch, etc etc. We've really embraced living in this community, it's not only been good for me but good for Ray as well. He has made some good friends and I'm thrilled for him.
Well, time to get his posted, I've got errands to run before the Bronco game comes on.






Roxanne and Grant Harris were old marrieds in a new neighborhood.  They downgraded from the large house where they raised their family to a smaller version in a nearby town.  It was a retirement community that offered many amenities and seemed perfect for them. As management, Grant’s hours were more predictable and Roxanne only accepted sporadic teaching assignments leaving them time to enjoy the benefit of scrimping and cutting coupons all those years. Or so she thought.


Roxanne taught school the first few years of their marriage.  Once the kiddoes came along, she switched from full-time teaching to substituting.  It worked well, her mother lived nearby and would take care of the children if Roxanne had an assignment.  Grant was a lineman for the county (reminds me of a song). They met when he accompanied his nephew to school for career day.  There were definite sparks and somehow Grant to finagle a way to get her number. They dated for a while before she found out what his job entailed.  Once she did, she urged him to find another line of work. 

He loved what he did, it was dangerous, but it was also challenging and he loved the challenge. He had no intention of making a career change.  He made that perfectly clear to Roxanne right up front that she either accepted his career or move on.  They broke up for a while but eventually came together once Roxanne came to terms with Grant’s chosen profession.  Her mind eased as he progressed from apprentice to journeymen to  supervisor to management. 

Grant did not adapt well to sitting in an office. He yearned for the excitement of the field and much to Roxanne’s chagrin accepted an offer from the State’s Emergency Management Team. As such he and his team were called upon in emergencies not only in his state but in other areas of the country as well.  Sometimes he would be gone for weeks at a time.  He was not one to stand by and watch as others did the hard work of restoring power to homes and towns affected by whatever the emergency happened to be.  Roxanne preferred to think that Grant was directing efforts not being part of them and Grant let her think that.  It kept the peace.  All was well until that fateful day. 

He was in the bucket assisting another lineman in repairing a transformer when suddenly he felt a jolt and was thrown from the bucket.  He had no idea what happened after that – he woke up in a hospital bed.  His injuries included a broken arm and leg, several broken ribs, burns on his hands, arms and torso as well as a head injury that affected his sight and memory. 

Months of healing and rehabilitation followed.  As the swelling in his brain went down, his sight was restored, as well as some memory, but not all.  The burns on his hands affected the nerves and he lost his dexterity forcing him to ride a desk for the rest of his working days. 

It wasn’t long before he took an early retirement.  Now he was home all the time.  At first, Roxanne was thrilled to have her husband full-time.  Soon though, they began to get on each other’s nerves.  Roxanne found more and more projects that involved her being out of the house.  Grant complained that Roxanne was never around.  They fought more than they had ever done so in the whole of their married life.

One particular day, their daughter and son-in-law were visiting with the grandkids.  Grant and Roxanne were in the midst of one of their harangues when Grant gave Roxanne a swat on the behind.  The littles of the kiddos happened to see and shouted that Grampy just spanked Grammy.  “That’s right, Joey,” his mother said.  “Sometimes, even big people need a spanking.”

Roxanne was mortified and fled the scene.  Grant explained to Joey that he and Grammy were only funning and that hitting another person was never allowed.  Joey listened and then went outside.  Their daughter, who had witnessed more and more of her parent’s squabbles said that maybe a spanking would clear the air.

“What are you saying Julie?”

“I’m saying that maybe a little spanking might help get things back on track between you.”

“Why would you even think or suggest that?”

“It works for Dean and I and lots of other couples. Quite by accident, I came across an article on the WEB and after reading figured it was worth a try.  Dean and I had been arguing a lot over ridiculous things and I couldn’t seem to help myself. I could see it taking a toll on our relationship and figured it might be worth a try.   I never really thought it would 
help or that I would embrace it, but a few good slaps on my bottom solves lots of problems.” She didn’t want to tell her dad that what started out as a few good slaps had turned into full-on discipline sessions, all with her consent.  She knew her dad and this was probably more than he could handle.  She was right, his next statement confirmed her thought.

“He hits you.  I’ll have a talk with him.” Grant said not believing what he just heard.

“No dad, he doesn’t hit me per se.  He spanks me and it works. He was dead set against it but I finally convinced him and now he sees the benefits.  I actually don’t have to ask him anymore, he sees when I’m in need and steps up. 

Joey came running back into the room before the conversation went any further.  Grant mulled over the conversation that afternoon and for days afterward.  Roxanne never mentioned the incident which surprised the hell out of him.  It wasn’t until they were in the midst of one of their squabbles when she piped up with ‘don’t you dare think you can strike me again.’

“You know, Roxanne, striking you again never entered my mind.  Spanking you, however, did and if you keep it up that’s exactly what is going to happen.”

“Are you crazy?  Do you honestly think I am going to allow you to spank me like you would a recalcitrant child?”

“Ms. Harrison, it’s not a matter of what you will allow but what I will do.  Now are you going to stop this or do I have to follow through.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

Grant started moving toward her and she backed up until she couldn’t go any further.  She plastered herself against the wall watching as Grant approached with fire and brimstone in his eyes.  He took her arm and pulled her over to the couch.  He sat down, taking her with him and positioned her over his knee.  Roxanne was fighting like a wild animal and it wasn’t until he delivered a firm slap to her bare thigh that she settled down a bit. She was still kicking but seemed to realize that her fate was determined.  He managed to scissor her legs between his, pulled up her dress and whacked her bottom several times. 

They were both surprised at their bodily reactions.  He felt his pants grow tighter in the groin area and she felt a sudden wetness in her panties.  She wiggled her ass – and the squirming mass of flesh received some more wallops.  He managed to wedge her panties into her ass crack and could see her bottom starting to redden.  His pants grew tighter and that’s when he spotted the wetness on her thighs.  

“Me thinks the lady is liking this,” he said.


“Don’t you go waxing poetic on this.  This is a physical onslaught and I won’t stand for it.”
“Standing is exactly what you will be doing, darlin', if you don’t behave.” With that, he delivered a volley of stinging slaps that continued until he could feel her body release the tension it had been holding. 

He held her in place, pulling down her dress and rubbing her back.  “Now darling are you going to stop acting like a recalcitrant child, or do I have to continue with the spanking.”

He could barely hear her answer.  “What’s that, Roxanne, I didn’t hear you.”

“You know you heard me.”

“Yes, but I want to be sure.”

“I said that I want you to take me.”

“Take you where?” he said purposely being obnoxious.

“Ooh, you are such an ass.”

“Oh, more spanking then.”

“No, no, no.  You know what I want and need.”

He laughed and yes he did.  The discomfort in his pants told him he needed it wanted it too.


As he carried Roxane to his bedroom he said he’d have to thank their daughter.  ‘No, I’ll just see if she notices a difference,’ and he smiled the rest of the way.




See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

15 comments:

  1. Happy you and Ray are settling in so well, Sunny. Thanks for the cute story...definitely an unlikely source for spanking advice. LOL Hope you have a good week.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Good week, so far. How about yours?

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, I am glad you and ray are happy with your new life, nice story :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, I'm happy you had a good week enjoying time wit friends and that you and Ray are enjoying the community and forming new friendships. That is wonderful to hear :)

    Thank you for sharing another wonderful Monday story, I don't know how you do it every week. I enjoyed this one and love the twist with the advice coming from the daughter instead of the parents.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I don't know how either but I'll keep doing it as long as I can.

      Delete
  4. Excellent story! Learning comes from all directions. I loved my mother dearly, I was her pet and she was mine, but truth be told, I think she would have benefited from a few well times spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Proof you are never to old to bring some life back into your relationship. Yay.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice story SG, thanks. Happy that you and Ray have made new friends and enjoying your new area.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny, we can all excuse your lack of posts as long as there is such a good Monday story. Nice twist that Julie was the one to bring it up to her father.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella. Never have an idea where a story is going to go, most of the time I'm as surprised as the rest of my readers.

      Delete
  8. Great story Sunny. The week has got away from me also seeing I'm just visiting now on Wednesday. Where does the time go, we obviously must be having fun.
    Enjoy your time.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day