Sunday, November 16, 2014

Have you been to Corbin's Bend lately?

Sunday Greetings Everyone



Wanted to let everyone know, I'm hosting Corinne Alexander on my other blog today. It is part of the Corbin's Bend series and is her first novella.  If you have a minute, stop by and read a synopsis and an excerpt of A Brush of Violet.  I haven't had a chance to read yet myself, so I can't critique but I love the Corbin's Bend series and am sure this one will not disappoint.  Corinne is also offering an Amazon Gift Card to one lucky winner.  Why not you?  The book is available at the sites listed below.

Blushing Books            Amazon          Barnes & Noble

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for a new story and have a great week.  Stay tuned for more Aimless Ramblings.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, I've been, I've been, I wish I lived there ;)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SG, will pop over.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get to this one eventually. Unfortunately, I am not reading as much as I was. I am starting to feel better and do more. Less time to read! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sunny, I have just been over there and left a comment.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited, I need to read faster myself to keep up with all the new stories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day