Friday, March 2, 2012

FUN Stuff


A girl decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but she begins to slide from the saddle.

In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck
, but she slides down the horse's side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.
 
Finally, giving up her frail grip, she attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety.Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune.......


 Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

And you thought all they did was say
hello






On a personal note Hubby has really stepped up lately. I think he is enjoying this life.  He is so relaxed.  I got swatted twice today on Bourbon Street.   It has really been interesting - kind of like we were young again. Or maybe it was the Hurricanes at Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop. WHATEVER it is I love it and I love NOLA.


See you later.



9 comments:

  1. I would laugh at the girl in your story expect I could see it happening to me! LOL! It doesn't matter what the cause for getting those extra swats - I'm happy for you!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me going with that story!

    Getting swatted on Bourbon Street huh? Now that's the kind of spanking I could look forward to. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to get swatted on Bourbon St. NOLA is a wonderful place to visit and I hope you continue to enjoy your visit.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you were going to say it was you:)

    That's looks like it could be an interesting street. Enjoy your travels

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed out loud at that joke! Nice to hear you're having a great trip.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK: Thanks, I could see it being me also.

    Susie: Glad you liked the joke. I am having fun.

    FD: You're right. NOLA is a great place to visit.

    Ronnie: Believe me, it could well have been me. I am ditzy at times.
    New Orleans is a fascinating town and I think Bourbon St. has the reputation of being one of the best places to see it at its "finest". LOL

    Christina: Glad you liked the story and unfortunately as I've said above - it could be me.

    Kitty: Glad you laughed. I got a kick out of Daddy's joke too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL love the story and dont you just love those extra fly by swats....:D
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day